OFFICIAL MMA TYCOON THREAD...TMMAC FIGHT ORG.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheOutsiders

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
No I don't have anything else. Do you send a new contract without exclusivity or do I sign then later ask for your blessing to fight elsewhere?
the exclusivity is for other user orgs only. game doesnt allow cross promoting period...you sign contract and then i can check off a box under your contract that allows for qfc...if for whatever reason that doesnt work, ill let you go from your contract and you keep the bonus lol

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
the exclusivity is for other user orgs only. game doesnt allow cross promoting period...you sign contract and then i can check off a box under your contract that allows for qfc...if for whatever reason that doesnt work, ill let you go from your contract and you keep the bonus lol
Okay I'm in. Please allow my boys to fight in QFC though. I'll wait for your first event (I'm loving your marketing campaign) but afterwards I'd like to abuse them especially the wrestle-boxer who I'll use as my personal gladiatorial slave.

TheOutsiders

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Okay I'm in. Please allow my boys to fight in QFC though. I'll wait for your first event (I'm loving your marketing campaign) but afterwards I'd like to abuse them especially the wrestle-boxer who I'll use as my personal gladiatorial slave.
thanks man. hopefully we keep signing fighters between now and the event so you don't even have to do too many qfcs, and make more fighting under the org, but i'll check that box for you as soon as the event is done so you can book him right away if i don't have an opponent for the 2nd card

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'm balls deep into this. I'll have a few fighters for you. I'm going VIP today and will create more. There's a steep learning curve though.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
any of you guys writers by any chance?
not a writer but I came up with this slick bio for my boy Supertuk:

"Supertuk grew up in Isaan, Thailand working in his family corn fields and moved to Bangkok to live at Halaptung Gym at 8 years old. He was a two division Lumpinee champion and became hunted by the Bangkok Mafia when he vacated his 126 lbs title to train MMA in Sydney. He wants to become an MMA champion so he can move his family with him but his parents want to stay home where the harvest is earning them more money than Supertuk’s MMA career. “Eggs be greedy”, his father says in broken english."

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
TheOutsiders @TheOutsiders sorry but I have lots of questions.

both my fighters who have fought already (both won :leftright:) are pure strikers and I set them to avoid the ground - granted I didn't set anything 100% neither way due to instructions that I read in the site - but both of them were pulling guard at some points in their fights. wtf with that?

TheOutsiders

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
TheOutsiders @TheOutsiders sorry but I have lots of questions.

both my fighters who have fought already (both won :leftright:) are pure strikers and I set them to avoid the ground - granted I didn't set anything 100% neither way due to instructions that I read in the site - but both of them were pulling guard at some points in their fights. wtf with that?
i dont mind the questions.

but its basically like you said, you didnt set it to 100% so hes going to mix in some takedowns or guard pulls...if you truly have terrible terrible grappling just set it to "stand" at 100% (JUST not under the ground setting...or when he gets taken down every move he will try would be to get up) id rather take my risk being predictable in the sense where i dont shoot for any takedowns at all, than setting it at like 70% and end up on the floor where ill get tapped (sometimes im not too clear when i explain shit let me know if that makes sense)

TheOutsiders

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
regular john @regular john oh and also, keep in mind your fighter has hidden attributes, such as being able to adapt a gameplan...if hes dumb, hes going to do shit like pull guard when hes terrible on ground, and even when you tell him not to.

these are things youll learn to read with time when you fight your new guys. i like to pick "knows how to adapt his game plan" when making fighters cause i like to pick a game plan and have them actually stick to it, or adjust as necessary

Last edited:

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
i dont mind the questions.

but its basically like you said, you didnt set it to 100% so hes going to mix in some takedowns or guard pulls...if you truly have terrible terrible grappling just set it to "stand" at 100% (JUST not under the ground setting...or when he gets taken down every move he will try would be to get up) id rather take my risk being predictable in the sense where i dont shoot for any takedowns at all, than setting it at like 70% and end up on the floor where ill get tapped (sometimes im not too clear when i explain shit let me know if that makes sense)
no you're clear indeed. I just hope they're not dumb lol

TheOutsiders

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
and for you two who have purchased vips/will purchase...if you stick with the game, and get used to the fighting aspect you might want to take a look at opening up a gym or nutrition company in sydney as it seems to be a dead city as of right now. you can partner up with my org with both of those. (not to mention you can hire elite coaches in your own gym and set them to private so only your fighters/friends fighters train with them...less fighters per coach the faster your fighter learns) i can eventually help with investments on both.

its definitely adds a lot more fun (and stress) to the game haha

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Btw I haven't figured out how to purchase supplements. Is it worth at this stage? And should I have my boys "vending"?

TheOutsiders

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Got my first Sydney based fighter ready to go! Damn, he looks like a real pussy :(
haha hes a bigggg middleweight. youll have to keep an eye on him once you start training if you have a fight lined up...any little bit of energy he loses during training will make it impossible for him to cut weight without taking time off training.

TheOutsiders

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Btw I haven't figured out how to purchase supplements. Is it worth at this stage? And should I have my boys "vending"?
since sydney has no supp company, youll have to go to "highstreet" (link on the right) go to any other city (look for a legit supp company with ratings and proof their supp are really the quality they claim) and buy the supplements there with your manager. because its in a different city it will take 3 days to get to your fighter. if it were same city, it would be instant.

now when you buy the supplements they will be under the "possessions" link. scroll down to your fighter, and check off the supplement you want to use. you can only use one at a time, and certain supps only work with certain training activities. muscle bulk (strength) should only be taken when you have your training set to "weights". "stamina increase" only works when you have your fighter doing cardio. energy loss supps work for all training...weight gain and loss work with all training.

if you feel a fighter is a good one, and promising yeah its absolutely worth it. all the top fighters in the game are stacked with supps. (but yeh youll also need money for the good ones haha)

TheOutsiders

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
regular john @regular john

oh and make sure when you buy them, you click the drop down box and select which fighter for...or all of them. if you dont, it will be sent to your manager and itll take 3 days to get to him, and another 3 to get to your fighter if hes not in sydney.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
haha hes a bigggg middleweight. youll have to keep an eye on him once you start training if you have a fight lined up...any little bit of energy he loses during training will make it impossible for him to cut weight without taking time off training.
Shit, I used the weight cutting link. It said for a 185 fighter the max weight to be 204. I set 198. Are diuretics available?

TheOutsiders

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Shit, I used the weight cutting link. It said for a 185 fighter the max weight to be 204. I set 198. Are diuretics available?
yeah i posted something above about that...the numbers there are a little off...lets say you dont train him at all, he will make the 185 limit...but if you train one or two sessions directly before a fight, then he wont make it cause you have literally no wiggle room. you have to make sure you rest him however many sessions it tells you to. click the weight icon under his profile to see what im talking about. its doable, but a) you just need to keep an eye on his training more than most, and b) because he cuts the max weight basically, it might sap him of some energy come fight time (might)

Last edited:

TheOutsiders

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Judobill @Judobill well honestly either way you should check all your fighters training/energy level before a fight...why send a fighter in at 75% energy or less and get ktfo by a 1-84 scrub? (yeah...one of my few fighters i have in tokyo got matched with a 1-84 guy...this is a user run org lol)

TheOutsiders

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
going to blow this thread up.....i totally forgot to mention i noticed the other day one of you bought clothign for you fighter...but you bought an item listed as "laundry" thats actually a money laundering system that clothing/nutrition companies do, they wont do shit for your fighter, and cost hundreds more than clothing that will actually help you.

i believe laundering in the game means when you want to send your fighters money to your manager (as i believe you cant do it directly yourself)
so you buy these items, and the owner of the company then sends money to your manager with his cut taken out obviously

sooo whichever one of you bought the leather jacket. be careful lol