OFFICIAL MMA TYCOON THREAD...TMMAC FIGHT ORG.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
yeah i posted something above about that...the numbers there are a little off...lets say you dont train him at all, he will make the 185 limit...but if you train one or two sessions directly before a fight, then he wont make it cause you have literally no wiggle room. you have to make sure you rest him however many sessions it tells you to. click the weight icon under his profile to see what im talking about. its doable, but a) you just need to keep an eye on his training more than more, and b) because he cuts the max weight basically, it might sap him of some energy come fight time (might)
Yeah, It says I can only get down to 186.4. Should I dump him and start over? I got slots still.

TheOutsiders

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yeah, It says I can only get down to 186.4. Should I dump him and start over? I got slots still.
no i wouldnt do it just yet, or you wont be able to sack another one for two weeks. youre only .4 above allowance. they give you a lb over....buy 1 weight loss supp, and take it while you train for a week...hes good, not big enough to worry about. he may turn out to be a beast and youll never know..just make him lose a little weight.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
How long do the fighters need to be training in the gym until they start to improve their skills? Also, will they improve even though they are only at the basic gym until I can command that Anderson Silva money?

TheOutsiders

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
How long do the fighters need to be training in the gym until they start to improve their skills? Also, will they improve even though they are only at the basic gym until I can command that Anderson Silva money?
thats a hidden attribute, how fast they learn..something youll have to keep an eye on when you train them overtime..if you have vip you can click on the "a" link (assistant) and see their "pops" ex: when you got from abysmal to competent or whatever. scroll down on that link and youll see how many training sessions theyve completed of each kind, and how far they are from "popping" (youll see "--" "-" "+ "++" when youre at ++ youre about to pop to next level... -- when youre fighter is about to regress etc etc)

TheOutsiders

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Judobill @Judobill i always forget to answer something, and have to follow up lol

yes, as long as the basic gym has trainers that are 2-3 levels above your fighter in any given facet of training youll pop! say youre bjj rating is 4 and the coach is 7-10...you will learn. (i would suggest leaving cozad and joining the next cheapest one. less fighters per coach which is important. ) the only time you want your fighters training with a lot of other fighters is the sparring sessions...with coaches anything above 4 fighters in a class will be detrimental to your training.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Judobill @Judobill i always forget to answer something, and have to follow up lol

yes, as long as the basic gym has trainers that are 2-3 levels above your fighter in any given facet of training youll pop! say youre bjj rating is 4 and the coach is 7-10...you will learn. (i would suggest leaving cozad and joining the next cheapest one. less fighters per coach which is important. ) the only time you want your fighters training with a lot of other fighters is the sparring sessions...with coaches anything above 4 fighters in a class will be detrimental to your training.
My fight promoter is a cheapskate, so I cant afford one yet :)

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
since sydney has no supp company, youll have to go to "highstreet" (link on the right) go to any other city (look for a legit supp company with ratings and proof their supp are really the quality they claim) and buy the supplements there with your manager. because its in a different city it will take 3 days to get to your fighter. if it were same city, it would be instant.

now when you buy the supplements they will be under the "possessions" link. scroll down to your fighter, and check off the supplement you want to use. you can only use one at a time, and certain supps only work with certain training activities. muscle bulk (strength) should only be taken when you have your training set to "weights". "stamina increase" only works when you have your fighter doing cardio. energy loss supps work for all training...weight gain and loss work with all training.

if you feel a fighter is a good one, and promising yeah its absolutely worth it. all the top fighters in the game are stacked with supps. (but yeh youll also need money for the good ones haha)
How do I move a fighter to Sydney?

TheOutsiders

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
How do I move a fighter to Sydney?
unfortunately i don't think it'll be possible for you yet. too much money.

on the right, click on the plane icon. then on the top right of that screen you'll see a new menu. click on "instant flights". scroll down and click on the link that says "check how much it costs to travel/move"

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
unfortunately i don't think it'll be possible for you yet. too much money.

on the right, click on the plane icon. then on the top right of that screen you'll see a new menu. click on "instant flights". scroll down and click on the link that says "check how much it costs to travel/move"
it costs 26k! fuk dat can i delete cock chestnar and make him again?

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I just created a young kickboxer. Hopefully, in a month or so, we can have some kickboxing fights.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
I just created a young kickboxer. Hopefully, in a month or so, we can have some kickboxing fights.
great. I'm down to use both of my 130 guys in kickboxing. they'll be little beasts if the ruleset isn't completely catered against them.

StillReal

My name is Mark.
Mar 19, 2016
I don't like this Tokyo Organization, I shouldn't have signed all my free fighters to it. That signing bonus was too much to say no to though.