OFFICIAL MMA TYCOON THREAD...TMMAC FIGHT ORG.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Yeah, I've been kicking it around for a bit. It's now losing 10k per week. If I'm going to lose money, I agree with you, I'd just rather have a private gym and set it up for me, selfishly. I have considered giving everyone notice and just kicking everyone out, except Wild @Wild, because he's special, and going solo there. Would that be a dick move?
not at all. even if it were, you earned a dick move or two by helping kickstart everyone in the game. without Kangaroo's all of our fighters would be worthless bums no exception. I only have one guy left in Sydney so not a big issue for me anymore.

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
Hey G @GBK16 you released a fighter, Makarento, after 1 fight. Would he make a good gym sparring partner?
I doubt you'll be able to pick him up honestly. He has a decent amount of hype, some good cash on him, and isn't a bad fighter overall so odds are someone high enough ranked will look to pick him up.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I doubt you'll be able to pick him up honestly. He has a decent amount of hype, some good cash on him, and isn't a bad fighter overall so odds are someone high enough ranked will look to pick him up.
I noticed the cash. Why dump him then? When do their skills start to diminish to the point that they are no longer winning fights?

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
I noticed the cash. Why dump him then? When do their skills start to diminish to the point that they are no longer winning fights?
Only picked him up because he was a legend of the org I used to run and I wanted to see his skills. I took the contract and fight just cos decent money and to help them out on a short notice fight but realistically his chin isn't durable enough anymore to consistently pick up wins.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
G @GBK16 Is that a good move though, to put a couple super high level old dudes in the gym to improve the sparring of the young giys?

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
G @GBK16 what's up mate? I downloaded that Tampermonkey script but what's the equation that I have to do to find out my guys' learning speed? I looked in the forums but it's buried somewhere in an old thread.

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
G @GBK16 what's up mate? I downloaded that Tampermonkey script but what's the equation that I have to do to find out my guys' learning speed? I looked in the forums but it's buried somewhere in an old thread.
Bit delayed for a reply but here it is anyway. On this page - MMA TYCOON :: The MMA Management Game - free to play, online MMA simulator - Select the skill you want to check from the dropdown menu.. If you got the Scripts installed, you just have to click the bar (Makes sure to click the actual coloured bit of the bar) and a popup will tell you skill's value. If you don't have the Script installed, right click the bar (coloured bit) and select Inspect Element (Or whatever it says on Firefox if you use that). A % will show up (td width="X.X%") . Multiply 150 by the % you got, and that's the value of the skill.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Bit delayed for a reply but here it is anyway. On this page - MMA TYCOON :: The MMA Management Game - free to play, online MMA simulator - Select the skill you want to check from the dropdown menu.. If you got the Scripts installed, you just have to click the bar (Makes sure to click the actual coloured bit of the bar) and a popup will tell you skill's value. If you don't have the Script installed, right click the bar (coloured bit) and select Inspect Element (Or whatever it says on Firefox if you use that). A % will show up (td width="X.X%") . Multiply 150 by the % you got, and that's the value of the skill.
thanks. so the learning speed that people talk about in the game is the raw value after your first training session (from 1.95) ?

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
This badass motherfucker is coming for the belt.

make sure you're actually active first big boy. I've seen you clogging up the division while I was looking for a fight.

seriously though, didn't you get a mentor? your guy won't go far in that gym he's at. join that Zen Monastery gym otherwise this guy will never develop his skills.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
make sure you're actually active first big boy. I've seen you clogging up the division while I was looking for a fight.

seriously though, didn't you get a mentor? your guy won't go far in that gym he's at. join that Zen Monastery gym otherwise this guy will never develop his skills.
There wasn't any room in that gym for a while, but I just moved him over. Thanks for the advice homie. And dont talk shit about clogging up the division. He just accepted his third fight last night. Tell your guys he's comin for their asses.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
There wasn't any room in that gym for a while, but I just moved him over. Thanks for the advice homie. And dont talk shit about clogging up the division. He just accepted his third fight last night. Tell your guys he's comin for their asses.
I have a red-mohawk guy developing good and ready to make trouble in that division. let's see what happens.

if I'm still giving advice, IMHO you should sack one of your other guys and create two more fighters: one 25 y/o submission artist so you can start winning some fights and make money; and one 18 y/o creation so you can have a legit project with a chance of becoming really high level. if you do create an 18 y/o scout the Highstreet page and look for some place where there is a good public gym available where you can have the most 1-on-1 training sessions posible. message me in game if you want specific advice on fighter creation (just to be clear, it's all advice taken from my mentor who was a top ten ranked manager until a few weeks ago - I didn't come up with anything myself)

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Good luck to G @GBK16 in the Legends Creation Tournament hosted by NY Fight Nights. 20 former top 15 managers all going head to head with fighters named after themselves. Looks hilarious and I'm definitely going to be following it.

This actually worked out great for me because Bradley Burns is in the tournament too, and he had to release one of his fighters so he could create a new one for this. He’s a savage too. I talked to Bradly a bit, seems like a decent chap.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
This actually worked out great for me because Bradley Burns is in the tournament too, and he had to release one of his fighters so he could create a new one for this. He’s a savage too. I talked to Bradly a bit, seems like a decent chap.
why him releasing a fighter worked out great for you? did you pick up his fighter from free agency?