OFFICIAL MMA TYCOON THREAD...TMMAC FIGHT ORG.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
My fighter, Fay Gott, won the Ironman Fight Club, New Blood Tournament and won 1 year of VIP and 300k! They have a new one starting up soon, so if you have a new fighter, you should check it out.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
My fighter, Fay Gott, won the Ironman Fight Club, New Blood Tournament and won 1 year of VIP and 300k! They have a new one starting up soon, so if you have a new fighter, you should check it out.
Great job! That's a badass prize. I'll see if I can join the next one. is it a creation tournament? 18 years old only? if so I have no idea what build I should make. My projects suck to fight right away?

Are you willing to share some tips?

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Great job! That's a badass prize. I'll see if I can join the next one. is it a creation tournament? 18 years old only? if so I have no idea what build I should make. My projects suck to fight right away?

Are you willing to share some tips?
I got lucky with my fighter. It was just an 18 year old tournament, compared to this creation tournament. I had my fighter for a while and he was pretty well trained when the tournament started. This new tournament, your fighter has to be created after Nov 12. I am entering this one too, so I’m not giving away shit! Just kidding, nothing fancy, just standard build. It’s also Open Weight. My guy won at 190 lbs. there were big guys and little guys. Size didn’t seem to be a factor. The prize for this tournament isn’s as good as the one I just won, but it’s still really good. Check it out.
Ironman Fight Club (315k+), Mixed Martial Arts Organization, Los Angeles, MMA Game

Rasputin

May 1, 2017
Sup fam :) Long time no chat since SFC kinda died but I do see some of yall around from time to time.

Fam , yours truly is up for New Manager of the Year thanks to all your support getting started in this cool game. Would really appreciate your votes if you find me worthy. Please take a look at my work these past months and vote (if you vote for somebody else itès cool too :) just vote for whoever you think did the best).

Thank you all and see you around :)

Ibrahim Camara - Hi, my manager ID is 118287

Best New Manager of the Year 2017 - Yearly Awards

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
I'll vote for you mate I don't know about other new top managers but you did an awesome job. I actually have no idea how one would do so well so quick. I love this game and log in everyday and understand the game pretty well and had elite mentoring and I'm struggling to crack the top 250!

The Sound of Violence

Host of a podcast about mma podcasts
Oct 28, 2015
Sup fam :) Long time no chat since SFC kinda died but I do see some of yall around from time to time.

Fam , yours truly is up for New Manager of the Year thanks to all your support getting started in this cool game. Would really appreciate your votes if you find me worthy. Please take a look at my work these past months and vote (if you vote for somebody else itès cool too :) just vote for whoever you think did the best).

Thank you all and see you around :)

Ibrahim Camara - Hi, my manager ID is 118287

Best New Manager of the Year 2017 - Yearly Awards
Just gave ya a vote. Cheers!

Rasputin

May 1, 2017
Thanks bros, I really appreciate it.

John in my case I started just like everyone else, bad new creations etc. the advice from here (GBK) and my in game mentor really helped. I gained a lot from fighting 4 guys in the Island, just lucked out with amazing hiddens (granite chin, KO power) and they led the way for me moving into the top 100. The rest I have picked up some descent free agents that are doing well in middle of the pack orgs. If you ever need any advice just message me in game I can maybe help and stuff.

By the way, already the cheating has started on these awards. They are not even clever when creating their multi name (Clever and Clev9rs ) and voting one right after the other haha One is member since late November 2017, so typical.

I had a 20-13 lead yesterday and now at 20-17 haha Let's see how many more multi accounts they can make to just win at all cost.

Rasputin

May 1, 2017
lol 20-20 now

its crazy how they just cheat like its nothing. Oh well, hopefully more peeps vote for me, my opponent is a nice guy so losing to him is not a big deal. I did much better though I believe and with 18 year olds and FA pick ups so it was much harder. Oh well :) thanks guys anyways

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
Just a heads up Rasputin, claims of people cheating are taken pretty seriously, and you really need to put it into context.

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
Just as an example, you are saying multi accounts are voting for your rival for an award - but you don't mean that the multis are from that guy, rather they are from someone who is backing him to win the award. Just something to note when posting on it (Btw, the multi thing doesnt check out, it's pretty much voting being canvassed much like you are doing)

Rasputin

May 1, 2017
Hi GBK , look buddy I already emailed you about this and you came back with me making my community aware of the award being the same as 9..(oh wait now 10) random managers voting for TJ within the same hour and some with account dates (late november 2017) being the same. Not at all, one is blatant cheating (Caver and Cav9rs, seriously?) and the other is me just reaching out to my bros to let them aware. I'm not spamming, I go back with some of these peeps to the F the OG days so please you get your facts straight GBK.

Also you have control over when you close the polls and you won't give me that information.

Whatever man, don't need to bring drama to this community and it is pure coincidence that you GBK are running these awards but it really leaves a lot to be desired. You claim to be unbiased yet that is impossible as you voted for TJ and have shown tight alliances to the Aspire brand that he represents. I'm sorry but I just don't buy it. Also you got a lot of drama on the Designer of the year award so it is EXTREMELY difficult to take your unbiased claims serious.

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
I'm saying the person is canvasing votes for your rival, and you were canvasing for votes by posting in here asking for people to vote for you. They are PM'ing people in game, you are posting on here. Different paths, same results.

The two accounts you are pointing our were made 6 months apart, and there are no links between their accounts. Your point is basically if another guy with 16 in their username voted for the guy, and you then said we both have 16 in our username so much be multi accounts.

Also, I never said you spammed for votes, in fact I said the exact opposite - " Personally, I don't like the idea of anybody spamming people for votes (I'm talking about other people in this instance btw not you since you didn't really spam constantly for votes)" - Note that part in brackets where I said you didn't really spam for votes.

I've clearly explained my reasonings for why I am not disclosing the closing date, and I have said the exact same thing to others who have asked so it's not a case of selectively disclosing the info.

I am simply clearing up the misinformation you are putting out on this forum by claiming your rival is having cheating votes for him. You might not buy it, but it's the truth and honestly, I find it quite sad that you put a fictional award in front of a person's character.

As for the Designer of the Year award - That was actually a decision made by Mike (Owner of the game) and not by me. Feel free to message him for clarification if you so desire.

End of the day - I don't give a shit who actually wins the award. I think you both have a claim for being the Best New Manager of the Year. The funny part, is your issue isn't even with the guy you are competing with for the award, and you are lashing out with insults on anyone who has a differing opinion to you.

Rasputin

May 1, 2017
Thanks JudoBill :) Good to hear from you too !!! By the way, if we ever want to go another go at a gym / org not in Sydney (lol , love the real life Sydney, MMAT Sydney is hard to grow economy is so bad).

I'm gonna post the following GBK and after that I won't touch this subject:

Claims of people cheating are not taken lightly (and not to be swept under the rug either) and I have sent information to a mod I know 100% is unbiased and to Mike Tycoon. I will 100% not deal with you on this for my own reasons.

Like I said, I really like TJ so him or be winning I am cool with. What I am not cool with is the way the voting is going and all these accounts popping out of nowhere (some have never even posted in the forums). I will agree with whatever Mike Tycoon decides once he investigates.

Thanks again guys for voting for yours truly. Like I said if we ever want to do a SFC like experiment contact me :)

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
I have no issues with you messaging a mod if you think there are multi accounts involved, since that is a game issue, not just an OTY award issue.

What is an issue is you making up lies on a consistent basis. Now you are claiming I said that Ovoxo was buying votes, when I never said that at all. Canvassing votes does not mean Buying Votes. Buying votes is very much a DQ thing, and I have DQ'ed people from my own alliance previously due to them buying votes. Some of your voters have never posted on the forums either, and some of them don't even have a fighter on their account. There are questionable votes on both candidates, not just TJ.

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
Dunno how many people still play from here, but logged in here for the first time in a couple of months lol

Currently putting on what should be the biggest event MMA Tycoon has seen in a long time - Syn Supernova VIII

Gonna be 20 fighters from the top 100 P4P competing against each other, with multiple top orgs having fighters represent them on the card. Line up is as follows:

Kimbo Slice (#3 P4P from Syn) vs Bubba Gumption (#2 P4P from GAMMA)
Evil Nixon (#5 P4P from Syn) vs Sergey Beznisko (#7 P4P from CEC)
Russell Tyrone Jones (#9 P4P from Syn) vs Kalervo Kaunismieli (#33 P4P from Syn) for the Syn Middleweight Championship
Blake Green (#13 P4P from Syn) vs Euphegen Doubdtfire (#1 P4P from CEC)
Kajun Puno (#36 P4P from Syn) vs Rocket Bob Frankels (#68 P4P from Syn)
Mordecai Sackett (#14 P4P from Syn) vs Serge Spectre (#30 P4P from Syn) for the Syn Lightweight Championship
Orlando Diggs (#30 P4P from Syn) vs Desmond Glass (#12 P4P from CEC)
Daniel Larusso (#47 P4P from Syn) vs Felix Legions (#35 P4P from Syn)
Gauthier St. Georges (#79 P4P from Syn) vs Ebeneezer Darkk (#27 P4P from Pulse FC)
Mathew Ridgeway (#70 P4P from Syn) vs Koh Ibu (#67 P4P from DARE)

The Sound of Violence

Host of a podcast about mma podcasts
Oct 28, 2015
Dunno how many people still play from here, but logged in here for the first time in a couple of months lol

Currently putting on what should be the biggest event MMA Tycoon has seen in a long time - Syn Supernova VIII

Gonna be 20 fighters from the top 100 P4P competing against each other, with multiple top orgs having fighters represent them on the card. Line up is as follows:

Kimbo Slice (#3 P4P from Syn) vs Bubba Gumption (#2 P4P from GAMMA)
Evil Nixon (#5 P4P from Syn) vs Sergey Beznisko (#7 P4P from CEC)
Russell Tyrone Jones (#9 P4P from Syn) vs Kalervo Kaunismieli (#33 P4P from Syn) for the Syn Middleweight Championship
Blake Green (#13 P4P from Syn) vs Euphegen Doubdtfire (#1 P4P from CEC)
Kajun Puno (#36 P4P from Syn) vs Rocket Bob Frankels (#68 P4P from Syn)
Mordecai Sackett (#14 P4P from Syn) vs Serge Spectre (#30 P4P from Syn) for the Syn Lightweight Championship
Orlando Diggs (#30 P4P from Syn) vs Desmond Glass (#12 P4P from CEC)
Daniel Larusso (#47 P4P from Syn) vs Felix Legions (#35 P4P from Syn)
Gauthier St. Georges (#79 P4P from Syn) vs Ebeneezer Darkk (#27 P4P from Pulse FC)
Mathew Ridgeway (#70 P4P from Syn) vs Koh Ibu (#67 P4P from DARE)
Dope I'll definitely keep an eye on it

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I know there are other "bigger" fights, but stylistically most interesting to me is
Mordecai Sackett vs. Serge Spectre.
Fans are sleeping on this one.

Rasputin

May 1, 2017
Sup TMMAC gang !

Been lurking quite a bit lately, just wanted to let yall know I won the New Manager of the Year trophy and this year I am nominated for the other 2 awards:

Breakthrough Manager of the Year : VOTING BREAKTHROUGH MANAGER OF THE YEAR 2019 - Yearly Awards

and Best Manager of the Year: VOTING BEST MANAGER OF THE YEAR 2019 - Yearly Awards

Not sure if anyone from the community still plays and if they remember me but would really appreciate your support.

Nobody has ever won all 3 awards and to be honest last year I actually won the Breakthrough award but the organizer cheated and allowed a former #1 manager to enter the category so I had to win it again this year lol.

Anyways glad to see everyone is doing good and hope everyone is excited for Cowboy vs Conor !

Show your support , my manager profile:
Ibrahim Camara (118287) : MMA Tycoon :: Mixed Martial Arts Management Game - MMA Manager, Ibrahim Camara

and YES, I hold the #1 manager and #1 P4P fighter in 2019 and that`s why hopefully you will vote for me :)