OFFICIAL MMA TYCOON THREAD...TMMAC FIGHT ORG.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
ah that's great. I've been trying to pick up some good (rich) FAs but there's always someone higher ranked that snatches them up.
The rich ones get picked up. Try to get guys with at least 150 hype, good skills and no contract. You can get them pretty good contracts with the good orgs. They also help your gym out in sparring.

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Thanks man, trying out a build I have never done before. My guy got great learning speed so just a case of hoping his hiddens hold up for the tournament.
Did you make that build just because he'll have to fight sooner than they usually fight? Or do you think it's a legit effective build?

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
Did you make that build just because he'll have to fight sooner than they usually fight? Or do you think it's a legit effective build?
Alliance mate of mine kind of pioneered it and did well in QFC Tournaments / Creation Tournaments so I figured I would give it a try. I know of some previous managers who had great success with it as a starting build for projects also.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Yeah but I admit that I'm not able to dedicate the time really required to be good at it. I've got some young prospects. Just need to get them fights and manage them properly. Need more time!
You could log in for five minutes a day and develop good prospects. When you spend a few days without logging in then it gets messy as energy/morale drop and they lose valuable time. (yes I've been checking your profile like a hall monitor).

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Judobill @Judobill - received an email about you inviting my guy to join Kangaroo's, but when I try to join it says the gym's full. How do I join him up?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You could log in for five minutes a day and develop good prospects. When you spend a few days without logging in then it gets messy as energy/morale drop and they lose valuable time. (yes I've been checking your profile like a hall monitor).
Thanks for the info. I've just been busy as hell lately. I'll try to check it daily.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Judobill @Judobill - received an email about you inviting my guy to join Kangaroo's, but when I try to join it says the gym's full. How do I join him up?
Give me a second, also I’ll have to reinvite him because I had to clear all my gym invited. I dropped a guy into free agency and someone picked him up, and since the fighter was on the invite list, he put my old fighter back in the gym, and took your spot.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

My fighter Fay Gott made it to the finals in an open weight tournament. The winner gets 100k and 1 year VIP. I like my chances. regular john @regular john The Sound of Violence @The Sound of Violence G @GBK16 Wild @Wild . This org is fun, the dude has really good writeups before and after each event.
I just accepted a 3 fight contract with Elite Pride Glory and Honor in HIlo for my 1-0 185er Jimmy Fazzone. $5k signing bonus and $3k/$3k per fight. Hopefully it goes well.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015

My fighter Fay Gott made it to the finals in an open weight tournament. The winner gets 100k and 1 year VIP. I like my chances. regular john @regular john The Sound of Violence @The Sound of Violence G @GBK16 Wild @Wild . This org is fun, the dude has really good writeups before and after each event.
Awesome! that's a badass prize and you should get it. you'll have the speed advantage and should be able to fuck up that guy standing and you don't have to worry about getting subbed. bring out the champagne.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Awesome! that's a badass prize and you should get it. you'll have the speed advantage and should be able to fuck up that guy standing and you don't have to worry about getting subbed. bring out the champagne.
My VIP runs out 5 days after this fight, so the timing is great. The loser gets 50k and 6 months of VIP.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Hey G @GBK16 , if a fighter pops Intelligent on TOTT, is that a bad sign? His only fight so far was a kickboxing match, so there were only 2 lines. He lost, but his moral only dropped a little bit.

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
One of the worst things. Only things worst showing that I can recall would be non-fighting things (Likes Comics, Can Moonwalk etc.) and possibly Experienced? But yeah it means his Heart, Chin and KO Power aren't good enough to show up, so they are slightly above average at best

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
One of the worst things. Only things worst showing that I can recall would be non-fighting things (Likes Comics, Can Moonwalk etc.) and possibly Experienced? But yeah it means his Heart, Chin and KO Power aren't good enough to show up, so they are slightly above average at best
So basically sack his ass and move on...