Listen Opinions need: is my comment vulgar/out-of-line?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

inappropriate or no?

• Total voters

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
I didn't see it until I when in freezing it at 159. Literally wouldn't have caught it otherwise. It's not so much about that it's like his comment spoils the mood. Like if you guys are talking about a great sport moment and I came in a said I bet that player has a big penis! You would be like wtf?? Get lost! Right? Kind of how I read the comments after viewing the video.
Actually I'd ask for the science behind the statement.....and i'd mark you down as a size queen.

I notice a nice ass even when I don't want to notice a nice ass....

I was at a house party with an ex of mine and a friend of a friend of her's started chatting me up......girl had on damn near nothing and I may have blipped and looked down at her cleavage(she didn't mind or didn't notice because we stayed talking). When we finished jabbering on and I went to sit back down and my ex gave me shit about staring at her boobs(the whole time I was telling myself don't look down and I thought I succeeded).

c'est la vie.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Actually I'd ask for the science behind the statement.....and i'd mark you down as a size queen.

I notice a nice ass even when I don't want to notice a nice ass....

I was at a house party with an ex of mine and a friend of a friend of her's started chatting me up......girl had on damn near nothing and I may have blipped and looked down at her cleavage(she didn't mind or didn't notice because we stayed talking). When we finished jabbering on and I went to sit back down and my ex gave me shit about staring at her boobs(the whole time I was telling myself don't look down and I thought I succeeded).

c'est la vie.
So it's true then

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I didn't see it until I when in freezing it at 159. Literally wouldn't have caught it otherwise. It's not so much about that it's like his comment spoils the mood. Like if you guys are talking about a great sport moment and I came in a said I bet that player has a big penis! You would be like wtf?? Get lost! Right? Kind of how I read the comments after viewing the video.
LOL I say shit like that all the time...I would laugh...it is good humor...penis humor never gets old

try it out...I bet you get great results

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
LOL I say shit like that all the time...I would laugh...it is good humor...penis humor never gets old

try it out...I bet you get great results
Lies. Men get pissed if you talk about another guy or their penis.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I don’t think so. I check out man ass and bulge, what does that make me?
Ya but do you tell other guys about it? I think that's the issue. If there were only men in the comments I'm sure it would be fine but seems like a ton of girls are her fans and they took offense to his ogling an innocent dance and outfit.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
maybe if they are intimate with you...but in person with no sexual tension or online it can be rather hilarious
never known such a thing. I been witness to men shit talking each other as much as women do. If one friend isn't there then that person gets talked about by the whole group. I think men are just as insecure and jealous if not more than women and a girl admiring another man makes men competitive and they start putting that man down.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
never known such a thing. I been witness to men shit talking each other as much as women do. If one friend isn't there then that person gets talked about by the whole group. I think men are just as insecure and jealous if not more than women and a girl admiring another man makes men competitive and they start putting that man down.
well you are certainly generalizing...and maybe that is fair

but you can't judge an individual by the general actions of their sex...that is just stereotyping and not giving the individual a chance

of course there is jealousy and insecurity...most natural of human emotions...but how the man or woman deals with it is what separates

just my two cents BC

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
well you are certainly generalizing...and maybe that is fair

but you can't judge an individual by the general actions of their sex...that is just stereotyping and not giving the individual a chance

of course there is jealousy and insecurity...most natural of human emotions...but how the man or woman deals with it is what separates

just my two cents BC
K but back to thread. Say there was a live thread about a fight event and i came in there only to talk about how hot and sexy one of the guys is. I can be certain some guys going to find that hugely annoying. I'm just saying from a female lens in my opinion that is what happened that those women were triggered about his tush comment. So audience matters.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
K but back to thread. Say there was a live thread about a fight event and i came in there only to talk about how hot and sexy one of the guys is. I can be certain some guys going to find that hugely annoying. I'm just saying from a female lens in my opinion that is what happened that those women were triggered about his tush comment. So audience matters.
fair enough.
I like dick jokes and butt jokes personally...that is all

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
fair enough.
I like dick jokes and butt jokes personally...that is all
Op's comment wasn't a joke tho. He was dead serious about obviously being very thirsty for the girl in the video and sexualizing very normal dress and anatomy. Girl might look at that and think hey I wear shorts and sweaters like that. Look at this creep staring at her .0001 sec ass closeup. I bet he would stare at my ass too. Creep! Creep! Creep!

That was just the wrong place to share those thoughts imo.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Op's comment wasn't a joke tho. He was dead serious about obviously being very thirsty for the girl in the video and sexualizing very normal dress and anatomy. Girl might look at that and think hey I wear shorts and sweaters like that. Look at this creep staring at her .0001 sec ass closeup. I bet he would stare at my ass too. Creep! Creep! Creep!

That was just the wrong place to share those thoughts imo.
Agree to disagree?

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Ya but do you tell other guys about it? I think that's the issue. If there were only men in the comments I'm sure it would be fine but seems like a ton of girls are her fans and they took offense to his ogling an innocent dance and outfit.
I do often tell my dude friends. But they also tell me when they check out girls. We are friends, I do the same with my chick friends.

I look a girl butts and boobs, too. Mostly because I’m curious about what people are packing, regardless of gender.