NSFW Possibly omw to get killed

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Attempted many times. Thank the stars that grandmaster's Carlos and Helio's knife defense techniques are pretty legit.
Fuck off. Where does bjj stop getting stabbed? Never heard such nonsense.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Oh you adorable ginger lush you..... If you weren't so hilarious, I'd have you eliminated. Seriously question though, you teach, right? How are you allowed within 500 m of a school ANYWHERE in this world with as much indecent exposure you've committed?
Nah boy, your greyhound looking asswouldnt get close to me.

Edit: Please don't post nudity without a spoiler tag - L

Last edited by a moderator:
M

member 603

Fuck off. Where does bjj stop getting stabbed? Never heard such nonsense.
CQC training with Royce, there is a knife defense that I've used when some douche nozzle attempted to stab me with a corkscrew..... Full disclosure, nearly pissed myself when the guy did it. Second time, a guy attempted to come overhead with a broken bottle, which again, they had a defense that I THANKFULLY used to great success.

There is a WHOLE stand up self defense system that Carlos and Helio have, it's the basis of Gracie Jiu Jitsu. It's not about tournaments and guard pulls, it's a self defense system that also has competitive components to it. If you think it's only IBJJF and UFC, I suggest you go look into it, or travel to Florida and come take lessons with me.

M

member 603

Disciplined Galt @Elrond what the fuck is wrong with you man? Why do you have to take the funny and ruin it by posting your fucking dick? That shit ain't cool.... You're a grown ass man, you fucking know better, get your shit sorted you dumb fuck before you get permabanned

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
I have no clue whats going on..

And I normally don't like missing out on the commotion

But for once for the love of God would I have liked to miss the Disciplined Galt @Elrond glamour shots....

Also.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Mate

If I could put this whole story out people would agree with me but you KNOW I can't.

I'm gonna let this ride out...But you KNOW the story and if he tries to make me look like a cunt or a liar again I'll happily post proof then take my ban as much as I love 99.9 %of people here.

Off to another thread.
I know the story. It's a non-story. However, one member would be upset if you posted, so why even threaten to?

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Disciplined Galt @Elrond what the fuck is wrong with you man? Why do you have to take the funny and ruin it by posting your fucking dick? That shit ain't cool.... You're a grown ass man, you fucking know better, get your shit sorted you dumb fuck before you get permabanned
It’s just a cock.

M

member 603

It’s just a cock.
And you're a grown ass man who has been told several times NOT to do that in here, you've been pinked for it, so obviously you are a fucking moron who doesn't understand basic rules. Grow the fuck up and cut the "I'm so drunk I act like a fucking idiot" routine, or your not going to be allowed to play in this forum.

No one has time for that bullshit, you don't know how old some of these posters are, there could be some under 18 year old MMA fans in here.... Cut that shit out.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Why the fuck would you bump this thread?
Because I wanted to post a pic of a beautiful 5 foot tall redheads ass.
Also this thread was about her. And it's my thread. I didnt think you would come in here and make fun of her. Thought maybe ppl would enjoy a hot girls ass. But no.

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
I could be posting so many pics of hot girls around here. Videos and all kind of cool stuff. But this place has some seriously miserable pieces of shit. It's to the point I don't Wana post any more pics. Why would someone run in here and make fun of a pic of a girl I post in two mins? That girl is hot asf her body is perfect. I didn't post some fat chewed up trashbag

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Plus when I have crazy shit about my life to post I can either
- jam it in the chat thread where ppl don't care
- start a totally new thread
- put it in my one thread I have where ppl know what to expect and can avoid it if they don't like it/me

That's why I bumped it

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Plus when I have crazy shit about my life to post I can either
- jam it in the chat thread where ppl don't care
- start a totally new thread
- put it in my one thread I have where ppl know what to expect and can avoid it if they don't like it/me

That's why I bumped it
I find that when life is being crazy that crunchy jalapenos calm me down.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I hang out in the bad bar in town now, pretty sure I can get my hands on anything.