Cinema Rate the last movie you saw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Oct 28, 2022
Trap 5/10 - I’m convinced M Night Shyamalan is trolling audiences by coming up with interesting premises and just shitting all over them. The overall tone was off, the killer was goofy, and the acting was mostly terrible.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Trap 5/10 - I’m convinced M Night Shyamalan is trolling audiences by coming up with interesting premises and just shitting all over them. The overall tone was off, the killer was goofy, and the acting was mostly terrible.
When was the last time he made a good movie?

I remember watching The Happening and swiftly realising that it was utter shite, and a quick search tells me that was released in 2008.

Oct 28, 2022
When was the last time he made a good movie?

I remember watching The Happening and swiftly realising that it was utter shite, and a quick search tells me that was released in 2008.
I thought Split and Devil were pretty good. The show Wayward Pines was good too. He’s definitely had a lot of missed though.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Damn I actually liked it. I loved the cute chick's accent haha. Also lol @ it being called Goodfellas on bikes...
He's insane, it was fucking epic, CGI or not.
At least 8.5.

Aside, rewatched Fury Road & it's even better AFTER watching Furiosa.
Furiosa's acting, story & character are highlighted way more, wheres before Furiosa the hero was almost solely Tom Hardy.
Furiosa was done so well, it can actually be watched in chronological order, and should be imo.
Chris Hemsworth character, acting, & prosthetics was so good, some might watch it without being told its him and not know.
Definitely worth owning the hard copy.

"LADY & GENTLEMANS, START YOUR ENGINES!
READY?
SETTY?
GGGGGGGOOOOO!!!!"

Screenshot_20240914_083357.jpg