Cinema rate the tv show you saw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Yeah Rampage is pretty trash as a coach, but I'm mostly referring to all the high school drama thats on that show, people like Wes Sims (who looks surprisingly and acts like my older brother), James McSweeney, Abe Wagner is like a bunch of highschool teenage girls who came to a reality show to cause drama. The bullying of Zach Jensen and telling Matt Mitrione that he's not a real fighter because of his head injury where even Dana goes along and says hes faking it. I was boiling in rage through that whole season.

Dana White is so smart he basically forshadowed that Mitrione would never succumb to anything and doesn't have a fighters mentality.. Couple years later he beats friggin Fedor, literally the goat of the sport...

View attachment 30208
Some of the dudes on season 5 were insufferable. Gabe Rudeger constantly looking for drama and “Mr. Awesome” Marlon Sims just being so great. It’s cool seeing the come up of guys like Diaz, Lauzon, and Miller. Wiman was fucking 23, seems like he’s 58 nowadays.

I definitely remember everyone hating on Kimbo like a bunch of mean girls. He came out of that season looking like a solid dude and more fans because it gave some depth to his character.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I love me some Meathead. When he was training here, he invited me to watch an open mat but I was too much of a pussy to go. He’s a good dude. I’ve talked to him on Instagram. He just renovated his whole house. I didn’t like him when I watched the season, I was cheering for McSweeny, or as I called him, McSwoony.

And don’t forget how Rampage bullied Darrill Schoonover, calling him “Titties” constantly. Poor, sweet Marcus Jones felt so bad calling him that when he quoted Rampage.

I can’t remember the other seasons as well as I remember season ten… it was the first one I watched, so that might be why.
I hated Meathead because he KOd Marcus and then beat Kimbo. He’s grown on me and I’ve always rooted for him since, except the Fedor fight, but I wasn’t mad at him. Plus he’s trained with Lytle and anyone associated with him is OK in my book.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I put it on my list yesterday, will have a watch sometime.
How good is it?
have you seen the netflix dramatized documentsries before?

i enjoyed it more than the samurai, but not as much as roman empire or ottoman empire

its solid tho. six 45 minute episodes about pirates in the carribean from tbe second decade of the 1700s

good enough that i watched all 6 in a single sitting. granted, i like this presentation style a lot

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just starting that Yellowstone tv show. I hope it's not gay like broke back mountain

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hmmm first scene is a crashed truck. I thought it was a cowboy show....

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Oh I changed my mind btw. I'm watching star trek.

It's got spaceships in it.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
never seen star trek. hear its good. but for what its worth, the battlestar gallactica reboot is on many top 10 lists. its gnarly
Watched it already. Star trek next generation is great. More episode based than Battlestar. Nowhere near the same production (yet it probably cost a fuck ton more at the time)

Kinda like the x files meets w space ship. Some weird shit goes down every episode and they have to.figure it out. It's good. Then they have the story arc ones that tie together.

It's different to Battlestar tho.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My superhero shows in order.

The boys.

Thor Ragnarok.

Who cares