Cinema rate the tv show you saw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hauler @Hauler have you watched the new series of last chance U? It's on Netflix. It's about a basketball team this time. Seems okay so far. The football (gridiron ) seasons are good if you haven't seen them too.

It's hard for me to follow because I don't know the rules to any of them shitty sports but I have enjoyed them all so far.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Hauler @Hauler have you watched the new series of last chance U? It's on Netflix. It's about a basketball team this time. Seems okay so far. The football (gridiron ) seasons are good if you haven't seen them too.

It's hard for me to follow because I don't know the rules to any of them shitty sports but I have enjoyed them all so far.
Yeah. I just made it through the basketball one. I actually like it better than the football ones. That coach is a nutjob. Haha.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I'm watching it now
I'm rooting for Joe Hampton. That dude has legit NBA skills if he can just keep his mind right. For a 6'7" dude he shows great quickness and court awareness - looks to be a great passer.

When he is calm and collected, appears to be a thoughtful, intelligent dude.

I hope he figures it out.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Heh. Arnold rimmer is such a cunt. One of my favorite TV characters ever.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Jehannum @Jehannum did you watch trailer park boys? First season is a bit iffy to get into, but it's one of the greatest TV shows of all time imo.

Sunnyvale is kinda like Butlins.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So I just finished the mandalorian again, great show, and stuck on rogue one to stick with a star ears theme.

Ten minutes in and the fucken mandalorian is in it shooting people. Never noticed that before. It's him tho. Pedro the red viper.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wait it's not the mandalorian. Just some cunt who looks like him. Disregard.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fuck yes I just realized there's 4 new episodes of top gear I have to watch

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Fuck yes I just realized there's 4 new episodes of top gear I have to watch
You still watch Top Gear since Clarkson, Hammond and May left?

I've tried several times, with the different presenters they have had, and just can't get into it. Clarkson, Hammond and May WERE Top Gear, it's a pale shadow of what it was.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You still watch Top Gear since Clarkson, Hammond and May left?

I've tried several times, with the different presenters they have had, and just can't get into it. Clarkson, Hammond and May WERE Top Gear, it's a pale shadow of what it was.
Paddy, Freddy and Chris have been great hosts the past 3 seasons.

I diddnt like the initial new show with Chris Evans and Matt Le blanc very much. They have found magic with these 3

M

member 3289

Miniseries called 11.22.63 on HULU

9/10

Based on a book by Stephen King but not a horror story. Stars James Franco (love him) and a Canadian woman named Sarah Gadon who is amazing.

Basic premise - guy time travels to prevent the assassination of JFK. It doesn't delve deep into the sci-fi aspect of time travel.

I fookin loved it.

Last edited by a moderator: