General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
She sneaked over here behind her new bfs back. Did not know she had a bf til she got here. But he was on lock screen of her phone. We had sex and she told me she loves me on way out door which is def not true. She probly did this same shit to me when we dated. If she doesn't have belt marks around her neck it's a miracle. This will end badly I'm sure

I hope something ends badly soon. Cuz I am fucking trying over here lol.

Situation seems to be going badly as I typed this. Likely be some confrontation happening. Great

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
She sneaked over here behind her new bfs back. Did not know she had a bf til she got here. But he was on lock screen of her phone. We had sex and she told me she loves me on way out door which is def not true. She probly did this same shit to me when we dated. If she doesn't have belt marks around her neck it's a miracle. This will end badly I'm sure

I hope something ends badly soon. Cuz I am fucking trying over here lol.

Situation seems to be going badly as I typed this. Likely be some confrontation happening. Great
Atleast you fucked her to assert dominance bruddah. That's the least you could do...

:cheers:

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Watching Lucy in The Sky in the sky. I have the middle row to myself. Put the arm rests up and fell fast asleep with my legs stretched out but then some pretty hairy turbulence woke me up.
Got a hit chocolate on the go so hopefully it doesn’t happen again.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
This hotel is weird. It’s like a proper locals pub with people f blinding and c ing and a pool table

table of really loud guys are obviously here a lot because they keep heckling the bar staff