General Russia Ukraine round 2 Price hike boogaloo

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I do understand leftists that drop their convictions and any semblance of ideological coherence the first chance they get to nuke an ethnic group they don't like though, bruv.

It's a malfunction that has been built into us ever since the first pinko rolled off the assembly line at the commie factory.

'Workers of the world unite! Except you, you, you and you. Youse are cunts'.

- Karl Marx
No communist has ever nuked anyone.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
No, this will be a multi year war as NATO supplies just enough arms to bleed the russians badly and fights to the last Ukranian, only difference from most initial predictions is it hasn’t become a full blown insurgency yet. could be a korea type thing where we send up with some sort of DMZ or even worse a decades long tit for tat war on a stalemated front. Luckily the russian army sux because it gives Ukraine a chance to keep them east of the Dniper.
So it'll be a multi year war that will end with the Ruskies getting what they wanted at the outset? Seems worthwhile.

M

member 1013

Sheepdog @Sheepdog BeardOfKnowledge @BeardOfKnowledge may i present to you the greatest sentence ever written:

Bakanov is a lanky 47-year-old who’s been at Zelenskyy’s side since the latter rose from a scrawny comedian in the industrial, south-central city of Kryvyi Rih to a muscular war-hardened leader famous well beyond Ukraine’s borders.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Sheepdog @Sheepdog BeardOfKnowledge @BeardOfKnowledge may i present to you the greatest sentence ever written:

Bakanov is a lanky 47-year-old who’s been at Zelenskyy’s side since the latter rose from a scrawny comedian in the industrial, south-central city of Kryvyi Rih to a muscular war-hardened leader famous well beyond Ukraine’s borders.

A couple things. 1) Sentences like that are why no one trusts the media. 2) This is no slouch:
Ivan Bakanov was tapped to revamp the controversial Security Service of Ukraine. But after a string of failures and the loss of Kherson, he’s fallen out of favor with the Ukrainian president.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I like that he dresses as if he's in an active warzone, but also politicians and celebs are going to Kiev on vacation.
The whole thing is grotesquely absurd even by our normal absurd standards.

The Prime Minister down here is being hounded by the media for not going to visit him yet. Seemingly the question of 'what in the fuck would that actually achieve?' is completely irrelevant.

M

member 1013

The whole thing is grotesquely absurd even by our normal absurd standards.

The Prime Minister down here is being hounded by the media for not going to visit him yet. Seemingly the question of 'what in the fuck would that actually achieve?' is completely irrelevant.
he could give them the f35