General Russia Ukraine round 2 Price hike boogaloo

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
We are not as close to WW3 as you think. You don’t understand Russians or Putin at all and I love it.
And I love how you mistake your obsessive attachments to various cultural identities and prejudices related to them with 'understanding' the particular ethnic group that is the target of your prejudice.

I also understand Putin pretty well. He's one of the main things we have in our favor of avoiding WW3. But him being kind of a pussy is only one factor.

We are not as close to WW3 as we were at the start of the war. But current conditions also could very easily lead to escalations that make WW3 far too close yet again. None of this is difficult to understand.

M

member 1013

And I love how you mistake your obsessive attachments to various cultural identities and prejudices related to them with 'understanding' the particular ethnic group that is the target of your prejudice.

I also understand Putin pretty well. He's one of the main things we have in our favor of avoiding WW3. But him being kind of a pussy is only one factor.

We are not as close to WW3 as we were at the start of the war. But current conditions also could very easily lead to escalations that make WW3 far too close yet again. None of this is difficult to understand.
lol i was raised by a professor of russian literature, in a culturally russian household. first gen canadian. Russian and ukrainian were spoken in my house (and hebrew too). i understand them (the russian state apparatus and foreign policy outlook as well as general culture) just fine. there is one way to respond to their bluster and one way only. Call them on their bluff and move on. Like you said, Putin is a pussy. the guy who is obsessed with clinging onto power no matter what is not gonna nuke himself into oblivion, he’s so scared of death he has a collection of 300 foot tables to keep everyone away from him.

So thank you for agreeing with
me.

your statement “we are as close to ww3 as we have ever been” is rendered inaccurate by your own post here, as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

member 1013

so nice of russia to voluntarily withdraw from snake island.

maybe this can be a turning point and ukraine can start accepting their benevolence and goodwill

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
lol i was raised by a professor of russian literature, i understand them (the russian state apparatus and foreign policy outlook as well as general culture) just fine. there is one way to respond to their bluster and one way only. Call them on their bluff and move on. Like you said, Putin is a pussy. the guy who is obsessed with clinging onto power no matter what is not gonna nuke himself into oblivion, he’s so scared of death he has a collection of 300 foot tables to keep everyone away from him.

me.

your statement “we are as close to ww3 as we have ever been” is rendered inaccurate by your own post here, as well.
Some of the most retarded shit I have heard about Russia comes from academics whose specialty is apparently Russia. And some of the smartest. Sometimes experts impose their own biases and prejudices on a subject rather than gaining actual clarity.

M

member 1013

Some of the most retarded shit I have heard about Russia comes from academics whose specialty is apparently Russia. And some of the smartest. Sometimes experts impose their own biases and prejudices on a subject rather than gaining actual clarity.
oh so now you admit academics are prone to naval gazing BS!

right into my trap, you fell

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
was raised by a professor of russian literature, in a culturally russian household. first gen canadian. Russian and ukrainian were spoken in my house (and hebrew too). i understand them (the russian state apparatus and foreign policy outlook as well as general culture) just fine
When people flea a place, they carry heavy personal biases about its culture.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
so nice of russia to voluntarily withdraw from snake island.

maybe this can be a turning point and ukraine can start accepting their benevolence and goodwill
Island is indefensible either way. The losses incurred by both sides fighting over it has been fucking retarded.

And I am confident that my internet generalship is indeed superior to the actual generalship on display here.

M

member 1013

When people flea a place, they carry heavy personal biases about its culture.
when people are exposed to the worst aspects of a culture that have been endemic to the area for hundreds of years, they have true clarity when talking about it. My family LOVES russian culture. We don’t like the state apparatus and regressive autocrats like Putin. Their music, art, literature, science etc are great. Food sucks

M

member 1013

Island is indefensible either way. The losses incurred by both sides fighting over it has been fucking retarded.

And I am confident that my internet generalship is indeed superior to the actual generalship on display here.
There is clearly an old school soviet lack of concern about extraordinary casualties on both sides.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
lol i was raised by a professor of russian literature, in a culturally russian household. first gen canadian. Russian and ukrainian were spoken in my house (and hebrew too). i understand them (the russian state apparatus and foreign policy outlook as well as general culture) just fine.
Nuh uh!

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
when people are exposed to the worst aspects of a culture that have been endemic to the area for hundreds of years, they have true clarity when talking about it.
You're conflating clarity with bias. There's a reason so many first generation Canadians have the same story you do.

M

member 1013

i’m totally biased and prejudiced against all russians because i don’t like their (totally cool) government. I also know nothing of them and their culture, and what i do know is super biased because apparently russian literature professors hate russian culture.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
i’m totally biased and prejudiced against all russians because i don’t like their (totally cool) government. I also know nothing of them and their culture, and what i do know is super biased because apparently russian literature professors hate russian culture.
Who is your favorite author, and why is it the bitter one?

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
There is clearly an old school soviet lack of concern about extraordinary casualties on both sides.
Ruskies have been more risk averse for a while now after the early insanity - not because they give a shit but because they can't afford near the same number of losses without mobilization.

Ukies also finally seem to be waking up that they don't have endless bodies to throw into the meat grinder and are starting to retreat now. A million-strong army isn't much good if it's full of 48-year-old alcoholic bus drivers. Need to keep some of your good soldiers alive too.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Your screename on reddit is 'Orc_Hunter_69'. You regularly prepare beef stroganoff and blinis just so you can whip yourself for touching unclean food.

You regularly purchase Matryoshka dolls and systematically remove the individual heads, laughing maniacally while exclaiming "you've got to get the little orcs too before they grow big."

I can read you like you pretend to read Russian literature.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
lol i was raised by a professor of russian literature, in a culturally russian household. first gen canadian. Russian and ukrainian were spoken in my house (and hebrew too). i understand them (the russian state apparatus and foreign policy outlook as well as general culture) just fine. there is one way to respond to their bluster and one way only. Call them on their bluff and move on. Like you said, Putin is a pussy. the guy who is obsessed with clinging onto power no matter what is not gonna nuke himself into oblivion, he’s so scared of death he has a collection of 300 foot tables to keep everyone away from him.

me.

We all know your from Florida

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016

me.

полный дерьма

M

member 1013

Your screename on reddit is 'Orc_Hunter_69'. You regularly prepare beef stroganoff and blinis just so you can whip yourself for touching unclean food.

You regularly purchase Matryoshka dolls and systematically remove the individual heads, laughing maniacally while exclaiming "you've got to get the little orcs too before they grow big."

I can read you like you pretend to read Russian literature.