General Russia Ukraine round 2 Price hike boogaloo

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Sheepdog @Sheepdog BeardOfKnowledge @BeardOfKnowledge may i present to you the greatest sentence ever written:

Bakanov is a lanky 47-year-old who’s been at Zelenskyy’s side since the latter rose from a scrawny comedian in the industrial, south-central city of Kryvyi Rih to a muscular war-hardened leader famous well beyond Ukraine’s borders.

Hey burv, looks like Ukrainians got out of Zolote before Ruskies could encircle them. Now reports that they are going to get the fuck out of Severodonetsk and Lishichansk soon too.

Luckily they are starting to follow my 'retreat fast, retreat always' guide to internet generalship.

M

member 1013

Hey burv, looks like Ukrainians got out of Zolote before Ruskies could encircle them. Now reports that they are going to get the fuck out of Severodonetsk and Lishichansk soon too.

Luckily they are starting to follow my 'retreat fast, retreat always' guide to internet generalship.
member when you were worried over month ago about the rapid encirclement? you could never Zap Brannigan like me or Ukraine

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
This war has officially been demoted below Bellator status in interest.

Ryan Bader vs Cheick Kongo 9 would get more clicks at this point.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
How about some crippling sanctions working as intended?

This war is a Choose Your Own Internet Adventure, bruv.

If you believed sanctions worked perfectly and didn't backfire at all, they did.

If you're a Ruskie bootlicker, the failed assault on Kiev was just a decoy.

If you're an Azov bootlicker, then neo-nazi symbols right there on the uniform are just Ruskie propaganda talking points.

One retarded dipshit with a flag emoji on his twitter handle's glorious victory is another retarded dipshit with a different flag emoji on his twitter handle's tactical retreat.

So maybe if we see any mushroom clouds we can just choose not to believe in them too.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
This war is a Choose Your Own Internet Adventure, bruv.

If you believed sanctions worked perfectly and didn't backfire at all, they did.

If you're a Ruskie bootlicker, the failed assault on Kiev was just a decoy.

If you're an Azov bootlicker, then neo-nazi symbols right there on the uniform are just Ruskie propaganda talking points.

One retarded dipshit with a flag emoji on his twitter handle's glorious victory is another retarded dipshit with a different flag emoji on his twitter handle's tactical retreat.

So maybe if we see any mushroom clouds we can just choose not to believe in them too.
I'm enjoying that both the Ruble is up and Russia is defaulting on its debts, and people are still pretending the economy is market driven.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
few years old

belorussians and ukrainians are historically very close as a people. the old ruthenians. then russia tried to steal their legacy
Those Finnic-Mongol hordes trying to contaminate your race again, bruv?

You should establish an interest group of concerned citizens, a battalion if you will. Maybe name it after a nice little sea somewhere?

M

member 1013

Those Finnic-Mongol hordes trying to contaminate your race again, bruv?

You should establish an interest group of concerned citizens, a battalion if you will. Maybe name it after a nice little sea somewhere?
i’m not slavic and the slavs don’t want me lol

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Wasn't Biden supposed to have blundered his way into WW3 over this by now?

??
Nobody is saying WW3 is a guarantee. We are saying that we are as dangerously close to it as we have ever been. A person with a modicum of sense recognizes that it's not something you want to be so close to.

Biden hasn't brought us to WW3 but he has brought us to the edge of it and nobody trusts a senile dotard from being able to pull us back from that edge. Only an idiot would have confidence in someone in such a degraded mental state.

The good news for you is that if it does happen, there'll be nobody left to rub it in your face for being so foolishly smug and nonchalant about it.

M

member 1013

Nobody is saying WW3 is a guarantee. We are saying that we are as dangerously close to it as we have ever been. A person with a modicum of sense recognizes that it's not something you want to be so close to.

Biden hasn't brought us to WW3 but he has brought us to the edge of it and nobody trusts a senile dotard from being able to pull us back from that edge. Only an idiot would have confidence in someone in such a degraded mental state.

The good news for you is that if it does happen, there'll be nobody left to rub it in your face for being so foolishly smug and nonchalant about it.
my family has been through so many extinction level events. your silly nuclear weapons can’t kills us.

M

member 1013

We are not as close to WW3 as you think. You don’t understand Russians or Putin at all and I love it.