General Russia Ukraine round 2 Price hike boogaloo

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

'I HAVE THE DOCUMENTS!'

Anyway, there's lot of persuasive and less persuasive arguments for why Ruskies will have trouble mobilizing men. But I take issue with labelling it simply 'demographics'.

The reality is that while Ukrainian losses are mostly Ukrainian, with a few foreign volunteers and 'advisors' thrown in, maybe half of 'Russian' losses are their Ukrainian proxies. So demographic/manpower-wise Ukrainians are still getting ground down half fighting themselves, which is another major advantage for Ruskies.
stop ruining my fantasy of female on female warfare. you know you want it too.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
stop ruining my fantasy of female on female warfare. you know you want it too.
It would actually be good if we get ethnic Ruskie Ukrainian chicks on one side and some ethnic Ukrainian Ruskie chicks on the other.

I reckon that could get everyone to realize how silly the whole thing is. Nothing transcends ethnic hatred and unites like universal misogyny.

'Bunch of dumb broads and their high school drama, it doesn't even make any sense. Which one is even supposed to be the fucken Ukrainian and which one is the Ruskie? They can clean this shit up too'.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It would actually be good if we get ethnic Ruskie Ukrainian chicks on one side and some ethnic Ukrainian Ruskie chicks on the other.

I reckon that could get everyone to realize how silly the whole thing is. Nothing transcends ethnic hatred and unites like universal misogyny.

'Bunch of dumb broads and their high school drama, it doesn't even make any sense. Which one is even supposed to be the fucken Ukrainian and which one is the Ruskie? They can clean this shit up too'.
I feel like there's a joke in here about all the grain grown in the area, and making sandwiches, but I can't quite make it work.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Sheepdog @Sheepdog i have been outted:

Member how you mocked me for saying Ukraine is constantly using civilians as human shields, despite overwhelming visual evidence and outright admission of the systemic use of the practice by senior Ukrainian officials? I member.

You should go mock the United Nations now too, bruv.

M

member 1013

Member how you mocked me for saying Ukraine is constantly using civilians as human shields, despite overwhelming visual evidence and outright admission of the systemic use of the practice by senior Ukrainian officials? I member.

You should go mock the United Nations now too, bruv.
I mock the UN constantly

M

member 1013

Sheepdog @Sheepdog i mocked you for saying Ukraine was actively shelling their own citizens. Then later on I mocked your double standards because when i accused Hamas of that (human shields) a year ago, you called me an evil zionist and told me to get fucked.

M

member 1013

Sheepdog @Sheepdog you then went on a massively dehumanizing tangent about israeli soldiers basically calling them bloodthirsty beasts. my god man, look in the mirror!

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Sheepdog @Sheepdog i mocked you for saying Ukraine was actively shelling their own citizens. Then later on I mocked your double standards because when i accused Hamas of that (human shields) a year ago, you called me an evil zionist and told me to get fucked.
Uh, Ukraine does sometimes shell civilians in enemy controlled Donbas territory. This is not open for debate - it is well-documented. How do you think thousands of civilians have died?

If you are suggesting that I have said Ukraine is deliberately shelling its own civilians in false flag attacks, this is a complete lie. I may have indulged in some speculation evidence that the Kramatorsk train station attack MAY have actually been a Ukrainian, not Russian, missile but I doubt I ever claimed it was deliberate and I now think it was a Russian missile.

I have also never denied that Hamas uses human shields, I just think that excuse is used to justify disproportionate and deliberate attacks on civilian infrastructure. Let us be clear - Hamas are complete cunts for using human shields too. This may comes as a surprise, but I'm not actually a big fan of religious fundamentalist extremists.

I also never called you an 'evil Zionist' as I don't talk like a complete spastic and don't use anti-Semitic language.

M

member 1013

Uh, Ukraine does sometimes shell civilians in enemy controlled Donbas territory. This is not open for debate - it is well-documented. How do you think thousands of civilians have died?

If you are suggesting that I have said Ukraine is deliberately shelling its own civilians in false flag attacks, this is a complete lie. I may have indulged in some speculation evidence that the Kramatorsk train station attack MAY have actually been a Ukrainian, not Russian, missile but I doubt I ever claimed it was deliberate and I now think it was a Russian missile.

I have also never denied that Hamas uses human shields, I just think that excuse is used to justify disproportionate and deliberate attacks on civilian infrastructure. Let us be clear - Hamas are complete cunts for using human shields too. This may comes as a surprise, but I'm not actually a big fan of religious fundamentalist extremists.

I also never called you an 'evil Zionist' as I don't talk like a complete spastic and don't use anti-Semitic language.
no, at the start of the war when you were ass deep in the tankie mode you legitimately asked my how i knew it was the russians bombing civilians in Ukrainian territory and not the Ukranians so they could blame the russians. it was some wild type shit and part of why people started giving you a hard time.

the evil zionist part was editorialization but i stand by it so there.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Sheepdog @Sheepdog you then went on a massively dehumanizing tangent about israeli soldiers basically calling them bloodthirsty beasts. my god man, look in the mirror!
More complete distortions.

I spoke about personal experience with some bad individuals from the IDF. I lamented that the comfort in which they spoke about their conduct and how they dehumanized Palestinians was indicative of a society that has been scarred by war and such atrocities have been normalised by both sides of the conflict. I remember saying that I had never met anyone from Hamas, but I was sure I would hear similar things if I did.

I never smeared the entire IDF as 'bloodthirsty' beasts' as, again, I am not a complete spastic who would say such a thing. I have also known plenty of great Israelis who served in the IDF.

You should engage with what people actually say, not these straw man fantasies that you concoct, bruv.

M

member 1013

More complete distortions.

I spoke about personal experience with some bad individuals from the IDF. I lamented that the comfort in which they spoke about their conduct and how they dehumanized Palestinians was indicative of a society that has been scarred by war and such atrocities have been normalised by both sides of the conflict. I remember saying that I had never met anyone from Hamas, but I was sure I would hear similar things if I did.

I never smeared the entire IDF as 'bloodthirsty' beasts' as, again, I am not a complete spastic who would say such a thing. I have also known plenty of great Israelis who served in the IDF.

You should engage with what people actually say, not these straw man fantasies that you concoct, bruv.
after you made up your story you googled hebrew boys names. it wuz funny

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
no, at the start of the war when you were ass deep in the tankie mode you legitimately asked my how i knew it was the russians bombing civilians in Ukrainian territory and not the Ukranians so they could blame the russians. it was some wild type shit and part of why people started giving you a hard time.

the evil zionist part was editorialization but i stand by it so there.
This is almost certainly also a lie. I never said the Ukrainians were deliberately carrying out false flag attacks on civilians in its own controlled territory.

Anyway, this is silly deflection. The main point is that I was right about human shields and you were wrong. Victory is mine. I am the superior internet general.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
after you made up your story you googled hebrew boys names. it wuz funny
Hey bruv, we are two of the last rats on this sinking ship of a forum and it won't be long before our plague-infested fur gets wet too.

It will be a shame if we do not get to settle which military doctrine is superior. To preserve post continuity, I have labeled mine the 'RAAT Doctrine' - Retreat At All Times - while I have labeled yours the NARK Doctrine - Never Accept Retreat...uh...Kaleidoscope?

My considered suggestion for resolving this potential issue is for you to just declare me the superior Internet General and cease your contumacious, obstreperous backtalk immediately.