General Russia Ukraine round 2 Price hike boogaloo

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
i agree with everything he said, simply to hurt your feelings.

my dad wasn’t a prof doe silly. imagine i had a literature professor dad? that’s gay.
My dad is gayer than your dad, bruv.

I am the superior internet general and the superior gay father-er.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
i agree with everything he said, simply to hurt your feelings.

my dad wasn’t a prof doe silly. imagine i had a literature professor dad? that’s gay.
Hey bruv, what do you make of the whole 'lol the entire Luhansk region is a meaningless. Who cares if the Ruskies took it' narrative?

Kind of strange to fight an 8 year war that then becomes the stated justification (legit or not) for your enemy to launch a bigger war against you over an area you supposedly don't give a shit about, don't you think?

M

member 1013

Hey bruv, what do you make of the whole 'lol the entire Luhansk region is a meaningless. Who cares if the Ruskies took it' narrative?

Kind of strange to fight an 8 year war that then becomes the stated justification (legit or not) for your enemy to launch a bigger war against you over an area you supposedly don't give a shit about, don't you think?
Vova will get it back!

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew5lZKghRjM

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Hey bruv, what do you make of the rumblings coming out of Ukraine that they will need to start conscripting women too?

Being a western leftie, I am hesitant to put a glass ceiling in front of the meat grinder.

But I can't help but apply the 'UFC Fight Night: Holly Holm vs insert random broad here' rule to internet generalship. Too many broads is a sign of desperately filling out a card, and desperately filling out an army.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Hey bruv, what do you make of the rumblings coming out of Ukraine that they will need to start conscripting women too?

Being a western leftie, I am hesitant to put a glass ceiling in front of the meat grinder.

But I can't help but apply the 'UFC Fight Night: Holly Holm vs insert random broad here' rule to internet generalship. Too many broads is a sign of desperately filling out a card, and desperately filling out an army.
I'm curious how long this lasts before the Ukrainians start to turn on Zelensky.

M

member 1013

they’ve had conscription for women with over 100 professional classifications since 2021.

looks like some ruskies published a fake document on telegram and you lapped it up.

or ukraine is pulling a russia and next week will do exactly what it says it isn’t gonna do.

only time will tell

but i doubt a country of 44 million pre war is already out of men to conscript for GI

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
I'm curious how long this lasts before the Ukrainians start to turn on Zelensky.
A long way off, if it ever happens at all. Volo Z is still supported by the US and the extremist nationalists and has popular support too.

Only thing that can happen to get rid of him is if US pulls support, which would mean he would have to sue for peace, which could precipitate a nationalist coup to continue the war, not stop it. They won't turn on him over body counts.

Ukrainians will keep agreeing to die for US interests as long as the US remains interested, so to speak.

M

member 1013

A long way off, if it ever happens at all. Volo Z is still supported by the US and the extremist nationalists and has popular support too.

Only thing that can happen to get rid of him is if US pulls support, which would mean he would have to sue for peace, which could precipitate a nationalist coup to continue the war, not stop it. They won't turn on him over body counts.

Ukrainians will keep agreeing to die for US interests as long as the US remains interested, so to speak.
*vova

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
they’ve had conscription for women with over 100 professional classifications since 2021.

looks like some ruskies published a fake document on telegram and you lapped it up.

or ukraine is pulling a russia and next week will do exactly what it says it isn’t gonna do.

only time will tell

but i doubt a country of 44 million pre war is already out of men to conscript.
I'm talking 'real' conscription, bruv, you know what I mean.

And no, I lapped up Ruskie propaganda posting a video of an official from Odessa saying it. It's unlikely he was being mistranslated but I guess it's possible. I don't know which document you are referring to but I have heard other rumblings that I can't really remember the details of.

That video came out just as I was noticing a bunch of articles and videos I have seen recently focusing on Ukrainian women on the frontlines. These things combined made my 'future broad conscription' Spidey Sense tingle. It's a very specific Spidey Sense, yes.

M

member 1013

I'm talking 'real' conscription, bruv, you know what I mean.

And no, I lapped up Ruskie propaganda posting a video of an official from Odessa saying it. It's unlikely he was being mistranslated but I guess it's possible. I don't know which document you are referring to but I have heard other rumblings that I can't really remember the details of.

That video came out just as I was noticing a bunch of articles and videos I have seen recently focusing on Ukrainian women on the frontlines. These things combined made my 'future broad conscription' Spidey Sense tingle. It's a very specific Spidey Sense, yes.
well like you said, as an egalitarian i say it’s about time! let’s pray ?

M

member 1013

Sheepdog @Sheepdog i can’t find the quote but back when Canada was recruiting Ukrainian settlers, the immigration minister had a beautiful soliloquy about how stout and hardy the ukrainian farm wife was, and what a great beast of burden she served as.

they were bred for this bruv!

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015

only time will tell

but i doubt a country of 44 million pre war is already out of men to conscript for GI
*44 million (that number is likely inflated)

Minus Crimea
Minus Luhansk
Minus Kherson
Minus most of Donetsk's population
Minus half of Zaporizhzia's population
Minus a bit of Kharkiv's population

Minus 5.2 million refugees (yes, mostly women and children)

Minus the men in certain ethnic regions that have largely told Kiev that they aren't going to fight.

And only then do we get to the issue of the quality of the troops left after so many have been KIA/WIA/POW. Remember, this is still Russia Junior, where we can't expect male livers to hold out much past 35.

You and the boys in Kiev might think you have an endless supply of dudes to throw at the Ruskies but this is why I am the superior Internet General to you.

There's a reason they might have to turn to more broads long before the theoretical limit of blokes runs out.

M

member 1013

*44 million (that number is likely inflated)

Minus Crimea
Minus Luhansk
Minus Kherson
Minus most of Donetsk's population
Minus half of Zaporizhzia's population
Minus a bit of Kharkiv's population

Minus 5.2 million refugees (yes, mostly women and children)

Minus the men in certain ethnic regions that have largely told Kiev that they aren't going to fight.

And only then do we get to the issue of the quality of the troops left after so many have been KIA/WIA/POW. Remember, this is still Russia Junior, where we can't expect male livers to hold out much past 35.

You and the boys in Kiev might think you have an endless supply of dudes to throw at the Ruskies but this is why I am the superior Internet General to you.

There's a reason they might have to turn to more broads long before the theoretical limit of blokes runs out.
right, and demographers linked in this thread say russia doesn’t have enough men to draft after this year, so maybe we will get a woman on woman brawl for everything east of the Dnieper

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
right, and demographers linked in this thread say russia doesn’t have enough men to draft after this year, so maybe we will get a woman on woman brawl for everything east of the Dnieper
How would a demographer explain how a country of effectively 30 million right now has more men to draft than a country of 145 million? When Ukraine is actually even more aged than Russia?

I understand that there are problems of mobilization politically and economically but pointing to pure demographics makes no sense.

M

member 1013

How would a demographer explain how a country of effectively 30 million right now has more men to draft than a country of 145 million? When Ukraine is actually even more aged than Russia?

I understand that there are problems of mobilization politically and economically but pointing to pure demographics makes no sense.
almost all of Russia’s fighting youth are muslim minorities from the caucus and siberia. like ethnic groups in Ukraine, they have a complicated relationship with the state. most of their conscripts are from these same groups because they can’t pay to get out of service. neither country really has anyone coming up in the pipeline to draft.

anyway i remain unconvinced that they’re already out of men to draft. I never said they weren’t in demographic freefall just that I have seen no evidence they’re mobilizing the honeys. Only thing i can find is a bunch of russian links to old documents and videos about the 2021 decision.

lemme see your linky-poos

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
almost all of Russia’s fighting youth are muslim minorities from the caucus and siberia. like ethnic groups in Ukraine, they have a complicated relationship with the state. most of their conscripts are from these same groups because they can’t pay to get out of service. neither country really has anyone coming up in the pipeline to draft.

anyway i remain unconvinced that they’re already out of men to draft. I never said they weren’t in demographic freefall just that I have seen no evidence they’re mobilizing the honeys. Only thing i can find is a bunch of russian links to old documents and videos about the 2021 decision.

lemme see your linky-poos
'I HAVE THE DOCUMENTS!'

Anyway, there's lot of persuasive and less persuasive arguments for why Ruskies will have trouble mobilizing men. But I take issue with labelling it simply 'demographics'.

The reality is that while Ukrainian losses are mostly Ukrainian, with a few foreign volunteers and 'advisors' thrown in, maybe half of 'Russian' losses are their Ukrainian proxies. So demographic/manpower-wise Ukrainians are still getting ground down half fighting themselves, which is another major advantage for Ruskies.