General Share your weather here.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
It's fuckin hot and humid.

The air you can wear.

Fuck off summer. Ready for a cool down.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I was in pavement….so, but I hate that shit off road.

I’ve had coworkers that get “stuck” and then I drive their truck out after turning that shit off lol
Yeah, that shit is worthless.
The newer dump truck has it and it gets stuck in snot, the air ride doesn’t help either.
The old Peterbilt would roast ‘em in mud lol.
My truck has it too and I turn it off whenever I go off road or if it snows. T/C drives me nuts.

Hot as fuck during the day, but perfect at night.
2B9F136F-23ED-4F4D-AA47-692E8015371C.jpeg

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Yeah, that shit is worthless.
The newer dump truck has it and it gets stuck in snot, the air ride doesn’t help either.
The old Peterbilt would roast ‘em in mud lol.
My truck has it too and I turn it off whenever I go off road or if it snows. T/C drives me nuts.

Hot as fuck during the day, but perfect at night.
View attachment 75310
Dude, I’d take that weather in a second. That’s basically our short Fall or Spring seasons lol

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
And by the way Big Dummy @Big Dummy

I totally agree. Traction control can eat a giant dick. I’ve never once had it kick in on the road, which is what I believe it’s designed for. But it absolutely sucks if you are off the pavement.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Dude, I’d take that weather in a second. That’s basically our short Fall or Spring seasons lol
It’s not that bad, but it really sucks at work. We’ve been out in the open with no good shade all week, so it gets old after a couple hours. We’ve been getting afternoon showers for the past week and a half too, the top heavy weather chic calls it monsoonal rain and I believe her.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
It’s not that bad, but it really sucks at work. We’ve been out in the open with no good shade all week, so it gets old after a couple hours. We’ve been getting afternoon showers for the past week and a half too, the top heavy weather chic calls it monsoonal rain and I believe her.
Man dude, we need rain badly so have miss too heavy send us some monsoonal rain! Wildfires have been popping up all over, and idiots flicking cigarettes out their windows. Nothing substantial yet, but it’s crazy dry here right now. One of the ranches we’ve been working on just had about 130 acres get nuked, some guy welding without a spotter and it got out of hand. No crazy big fires, but it’s primed. Our main lake is down to just about 50%. And some springs are ceasing to flow until we get some recharge to the aquifer. Nothing super unusual, these cycles happen every La Nina, but it does suck at those times.

Part of my field work is on construction sites where they’ve cleared land, and like you said it’s sucks when there is absolutely zero shade to catch a reprieve.

Wuddya gonna do….it’s summer in TX ?

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I'd say we're past what would have been summer's hottest time for mid MI.
August might possibly roast, but it seems like the evenings will be sleepable.

Screenshot_20220806-070131_Chrome.jpg

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Man dude, we need rain badly so have miss too heavy send us some monsoonal rain! Wildfires have been popping up all over, and idiots flicking cigarettes out their windows. Nothing substantial yet, but it’s crazy dry here right now. One of the ranches we’ve been working on just had about 130 acres get nuked, some guy welding without a spotter and it got out of hand. No crazy big fires, but it’s primed. Our main lake is down to just about 50%. And some springs are ceasing to flow until we get some recharge to the aquifer. Nothing super unusual, these cycles happen every La Nina, but it does suck at those times.

Part of my field work is on construction sites where they’ve cleared land, and like you said it’s sucks when there is absolutely zero shade to catch a reprieve.

Wuddya gonna do….it’s summer in TX ?
We’ve had wildfires across the state the past couple years. Thousands of acres, one swept through south of Boulder and killed some folks because it was so fast. We’ve been fortunate towards the central and southern part of the state so far, but it’s not an issue of “if” but “when”.

Down by the New Mexico border is always dryer than a popcorn fart. Fuck, I thought I blew a match out and tossed it and the grass caught fire when I was turkey hunting a couple years ago.
We had a field catch fire because someone’s exhaust was hanging and throwing sparks lol

Last edited:

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
We’ve had wildfires across the state the past couple years. Thousands of acres, one swept through south of Boulder and killed some folks because it was so fast. We’ve been fortunate towards the central and southern part of the state so far, but it’s not an issue of “if” but “when”.

Down by the New Mexico border is always dryer than a popcorn fart. Fuck, I thought I blew a match out and tossed it and the grass caught fire when I was turkey hunting a couple years ago.
We had a field catch fire because someone’s exhaust was hanging and throwing sparks lol
I was in Golden a couple years back and there were nearby fires…might have been that Boulder event now that you mention it. The sky was all hazy and you couldn’t even see the mountains in the background. And it constantly smelled like campfire everywhere. It was wild

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Finally a break in the unrelenting humidity. Looks like it's going to be a great weekend.

Screenshot_20220811-090926_AccuWeather.jpg

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
We finally received some long overdue rain. Think we’re around 10 or 11 inches behind for the year. Lakes are low and some springs are ceasing to flow. Wasn’t a huge storm, but a fairly decent soaking. We’ll take it!
E334ADCE-BE2B-4134-9909-981A9E17FC15.png

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
33c = 91.4 F. its nice because its been 37+ for a few weeks but its muggy af right now. praying for rain . everything is bone dry and dusty as a motherfucker

1660867212049.png