General So This Is How The Iran War begins

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I've not seen my Iranian family in probably 25 years so fuck it. Do your fucking worst and see what happens.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Anyone who thought Kim was ever going to get rid of his nukes is a bit of an imbecile
Nah, Trump's 'fire and fury' rhetoric made North Korea shit their pants so much that they accidentally let off their first ever thermonuclear test a month later and then were still shaking so much that they tested their first ever ICMB capable of hitting the US.

But Trump's calling all the shots and the North Koreans are suddenly just negotiating because they are terrfied, and not because they are just doing the same strategy they always have only with way more leverage.

The justification for Trump's Iran move is perfectly logical from an Israeli and Saudi perspective. The thing is, Barry O, fuckwit that he was, was the first US President since Nixon who wasn't a complete Saudi-Israeli cuck. He knew there wasn't much he could do, but at least tried to Make America Great Again, rather than just bend over and Make Israel and Saudi Arabia Great Again.

Arianny Celeste has eaten less Saudi shit than your orange God.

I've read the Israeli government is pro-war, Netenyahu is reportedly very close with the President's son-in-law so if the Israelis are indeed pushing for conflict then I'd be surprised if there were no connection to the U.S. position.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
My oil company’s shares up 7% today...Here’s hoping it keeps going up for the rest of the week!!! Make BrunoMcGyver Great Again!!!

Oct 24, 2015
In a wide ranging phone call to Fox & Friends, President Donald Trump repeated his objection to the 2015 nuclear agreement that rolled back Iran’s nuclear program.

"The past administration made a horrible deal giving $150 billion," Trump said April 26 on the Fox News morning show. "Giving $1.8 billion in cash — in actual cash carried out in barrels and in boxes from airplanes."

Of the two numbers he gave, $150 billion and $1.8 billion, the first is dodgy and the second is slightly exaggerated. And there’s no evidence that barrels and boxes were involved.

We reached out to the White House and will add their response when it arrives.

The $150 billion
The 2015 agreement freed up Iranian assets that had been frozen under sanctions. Called the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, the deal included Iran and the United States, China, France, Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom and the European Union.

The agreement only affected sanctions imposed to punish Iran for its nuclear program. Iran has other assets that remain frozen.

Some conservatives have put the amount released after lifted sanctions as high as $150 billion, which is the highest of estimates we have seen. Another estimate from Iran’s Central Bank topped out at about $29 billion in readily available funds, with another $45 billion tied up in Chinese investment projects and the foreign assets of the Iran’s Oil Ministry.

After talking with officials at Iran’s Central Bank, Nader Habibi, professor of economics of the Middle East at Brandeis University, believes the actual total is between $25 billion and $50 billion.

In July 2015, U.S. Treasury Secretary Jack Lew told lawmakers Iran would gain access to $56 billion.

It’s important to know that little of that money was under the control of the United States or any U.S. bank. Most of it, Habibi said, was in central and commercial banks overseas. Furthermore, it was Iran’s money to begin with, not a payment from any government to buy Iran’s cooperation.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Mossadegh had sought to audit the documents of the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company(AIOC), a British corporation (now part of BP) and to limit the company's control over Iranian oil reserves. Upon the refusal of the AIOC to co-operate with the Iranian government, the parliament (Majlis) voted to nationalize Iran's oil industry and to expel foreign corporate representatives from the country.[10][11][12] After this vote, Britain instigated a worldwide boycott of Iranian oil to pressure Iran economically.[13] Initially, Britain mobilized its military to seize control of the British-built Abadan oil refinery, then the world's largest, but Prime Minister Clement Attlee opted instead to tighten the economic boycott[14]while using Iranian agents to undermine Mosaddegh's government.[15] Winston Churchill and the Eisenhower administrationdecided to overthrow Iran's government, though the predecessor Truman administration had opposed a coup, fearing the precedent that Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) involvement would set.[16] Classified documents show that British intelligence officials played a pivotal role in initiating and planning the coup, and that the AIOC contributed $25,000 towards the expense of bribing officials.[17] In August 2013, 60 years afterward, the American CIA admitted that it was in charge of both the planning and the execution of the coup, including the bribing of Iranian politicians, security and army high-ranking officials, as well as pro-coup propaganda.[18][19] The CIA is quoted acknowledging the coup was carried out "under CIA direction" and "as an act of U.S. foreign policy, conceived and approved at the highest levels of government".[20]

Following the coup in 1953, a government under General Fazlollah Zahedi was formed which allowed Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, the last Shah of Iran (Persian for an Iranian king),[21] to rule more firmly as monarch. He relied heavily on United States support to hold on to power.[10][11][12][22] According to the CIA's declassified documents and records, some of the most feared mobsters in Tehran were hired by the CIA to stage pro-Shah riots on 19 August. Other CIA-paid men were brought into Tehran in buses and trucks, and took over the streets of the city.[23] Between 200[3] and 300[4] people were killed because of the conflict. Mosaddegh was arrested, tried and convicted of treason by the Shah's military court. On 21 December 1953, he was sentenced to three years in jail, then placed under house arrest for the remainder of his life.[24][25][26] Other Mosaddegh supporters were imprisoned, and several received the death penalty.[12] After the coup, the Shah continued his rule as monarch for the next 26 years[11][12] until he was overthrown in the Iranian Revolution in 1979.[11][12][27]

Winner

Shameful acts by us here in the States, we never take responsbility and we never give the true time line

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

This is exactly what Turmp fucked up, the moderates where gaining power and now he gave a huge platform for the backward hard liners to take control again

The reason we even had this piece of shit current goverment in Iran was because of what we did to Iran sabotaging the goverment and mossadegh

We have more blood on our hands than anyone, shame on us here in the states

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Trump is the only president I think to actually follow through with every single campaign promise.
Did I miss the big beautiful wall? Or the Muslim ban? How about ISIS, they irrelevant yet? Obamacare? The infustructure plan?

Last edited:

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
This is exactly what Turmp fucked up, the moderates where gaining power and now he gave a huge platform for the backward hard liners to take control again

The reason we even had this piece of shit current goverment in Iran was because of what we did to Iran sabotaging the goverment and mossadegh

You should move to iran

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Did I miss the big beautiful wall? Or the Muslim ban? How about ISIS, they irrelevant yet? Obamacare?
Isis yes, ban is in effect but certain parts are being held up by courts, the wall he has been trying to do and is gaining ground, obamacare is total shit and fucked me and they shouldve already had a plan before Trump got there, that is the republican fuck up but i trust it will be gone before his term is up. Is it hard for people like you to name the good things as well, or do you just try to focus on the bad so you can talk shit about Trump? Do you prefer Trump fails and the country fails, or would you prefer Trump succeeds and the country succeeds? It seems you and your little buddies around here would rather see the country fail but have a guy you like in there as oppose to a guy you dont like and the country succeeding. I like you but grow up my friend.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015

We sure as fuck do and how exactly do you think America got here today, by shaking hands and kissing babies, and being nice, and not being sneaky? Sorry my man you should know better. You should know what it takes to truly rule this world, shit you should know what it takes to succeed in life and in business and being nice all the time and doing the "right" thing doesnt exist unless you are the star of a movie. You think Arnold got where he is by being this super nice guy who never fucked anyone over or did sneaky shit? UNFORTUNATELY you do not get to the top without being a prick sorry. I wish the world was different but its not, it is what it is. Be a pussy get pushed around, be strong and you wont be pushed around.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
We sure as fuck do and how exactly do you think America got here today, by shaking hands and kissing babies, and being nice, and not being sneaky? Sorry my man you should know better. You should know what it takes to truly rule this world, shit you should know what it takes to succeed in life and in business and being nice all the time and doing the "right" thing doesnt exist unless you are the star of a movie. You think Arnold got where he is by being this super nice guy who never fucked anyone over or did sneaky shit? UNFORTUNATELY you do not get to the top without being a prick sorry. I wish the world was different but its not, it is what it is. Be a pussy get pushed around, be strong and you wont be pushed around.

It's not about being a ncie guy, we went above and beyond in disrupting the Iranian goverment decades ago with Mossadegh, now all these problems where caused by us, people are dead due to the US fucking iwth stuff it never should, it's morally bankrupt to say the least

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
It's not about being a ncie guy, we went above and beyond in disrupting the Iranian goverment decades ago with Mossadegh, now all these problems where caused by us, people are dead due to the US fucking iwth stuff it never should, it's morally bankrupt to say the least
I do not disagree with you at all, but the problem is like you said we fucked that place big time and the truth is most of those countries are full of people who hate the US and whether you can blame them or not that isnt the point, its the point of now since that is the way it is you need to do the right things. I will put it to you this way. Israel could literally give the Palestinians their own state, land whatever they want and they would still never leave the Jewish people alone or stop chanting their deaths. The hate is deep and nothing is going to stop any of it ever. So sorry you dont like the way the world works and I dont really either but we have to do what needs to be done. I for one would obviously rather protect you, me and everyone here in America before I care about the Iranians especially based on what we see from them.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
People in the country have become the biggest pussies out of any era ever. Im actually disgusted in the whole liberal agenda, its a fucking joke for real. Its like living in a fairy tale and waiting for happy endings that will just come because good conquers evil lol. Fuck man, gone are the days of the tough people that would be beat the shit out of their bully, or take a loss like a man, or not cry all the time with this PC shit, or expect all sunshine and rainbows and holding hands and singing together lol.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I do not disagree with you at all, but the problem is like you said we fucked that place big time and the truth is most of those countries are full of people who hate the US and whether you can blame them or not that isnt the point, its the point of now since that is the way it is you need to do the right things. I will put it to you this way. Israel could literally give the Palestinians their own state, land whatever they want and they would still never leave the Jewish people alone or stop chanting their deaths. The hate is deep and nothing is going to stop any of it ever. So sorry you dont like the way the world works and I dont really either but we have to do what needs to be done. I for one would obviously rather protect you, me and everyone here in America before I care about the Iranians especially based on what we see from them.

I agree, but I also look at things from a world view. I hate the concept of nationlism, be it here, be it in Iran, be it anywhere. At the end of the day we are on this spinning tennis ball, we are all human, never understood why a life in someone's country is worth more than a life someone is living in another part of the world.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I agree, but I also look at things from a world view. I hate the concept of nationlism, be it here, be it in Iran, be it anywhere. At the end of the day we are on this spinning tennis ball, we are all human, never understood why a life in someone's country is worth more than a life someone is living in another part of the world.
Again I totally agree but since we live in the world we live in those types of thoughts and sentiments get us nowhere. Trust me I hate that I even have to write it because it sucks how fucked up this world can be and THAT IS WHY most of my time is not worrying about any of this. The only time i ever talk politics is with you guys, I literally never bring it up in my day to day life. I consume myself with happiness and appreciate every single day that I am alive, have a roof over my head, have a safe place to put my head at night, a great wife, a great family, an amazing beautiful wonderful kitty, 3 good friends lol and successful.