General So This Is How The Iran War begins

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Just nuke both of them.
North Korea is one of the last environmental bastions in Asia. They have tigers and cranes and shit that don't exist anywhere else anymore. It just kills me that he detonation hazardous material in those mountains. I wish we could zap some of those people (the governmental villians) off instead and keep that land.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Again I totally agree but since we live in the world we live in those types of thoughts and sentiments get us nowhere. Trust me I hate that I even have to write it because it sucks how fucked up this world can be and THAT IS WHY most of my time is not worrying about any of this. The only time i ever talk politics is with you guys, I literally never bring it up in my day to day life. I consume myself with happiness and appreciate every single day that I am alive, have a roof over my head, have a safe place to put my head at night, a great wife, a great family, an amazing beautiful wonderful kitty, 3 good friends lol and successful.

True That, I got me a kitten some months ago, the little fucker has won me over, he gets away with everything

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
As you should but hopefully you won't ever be in that scenario
Never because she is an indoor cat lol. I love my cats and even though one passed last year i always refer to him as if he is still here. I loved him as much as you can love something in this world. Almost 2 years later im still trying to get over it. I have been told by my mom that maybe I should not have animals again because im so sensitive and emotional lol. The thing with me is they are my family i dont know any other way to love them. Some people have "pets" and that is all they are to them, to me I just cant look at it like that, not after all the things we go through. I have had them for 13 years. Lots of shit went down in that time lol.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Never because she is an indoor cat lol. I love my cats and even though one passed last year i always refer to him as if he is still here. I loved him as much as you can love something in this world. Almost 2 years later im still trying to get over it. I have been told by my mom that maybe I should not have animals again because im so sensitive and emotional lol. The thing with me is they are my family i dont know any other way to love them. Some people have "pets" and that is all they are to them, to me I just cant look at it like that, not after all the things we go through. I have had them for 13 years. Lots of shit went down in that time lol.

I hear ya, my lil dude is 1 and already I am thinking that I will likely outlive him. But I think it helps to get another pet cause that may help ease the sorrow of the other cat passing, hopefully there is a cat heaven or something up there, at least for their soul.

Oct 24, 2015
Does this move Iran closer to Russia and China more than before. Think I read that China gets 10% of their oil and petro products from Iran. Don't think China will follow the sanctions imposed by the US. Neither will Russia.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Isis yes, ban is in effect but certain parts are being held up by courts, the wall he has been trying to do and is gaining ground, obamacare is total shit and fucked me and they shouldve already had a plan before Trump got there, that is the republican fuck up but i trust it will be gone before his term is up. Is it hard for people like you to name the good things as well, or do you just try to focus on the bad so you can talk shit about Trump? Do you prefer Trump fails and the country fails, or would you prefer Trump succeeds and the country succeeds? It seems you and your little buddies around here would rather see the country fail but have a guy you like in there as oppose to a guy you dont like and the country succeeding. I like you but grow up my friend.
I was just correcting your incorrect statement.

And yes I can give credit where due, the economy is doing great.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Iran never signed the Iran agreement & wasn't legally bound to it & certainly wasn't stopping their nuclear program, I can't tell if a lot of you are really this clueless or if the lefty blogs have you conditioned to catch the vapors on a daily basis & this is just the newest item

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Iran never signed the Iran agreement & wasn't legally bound to it & certainly wasn't stopping their nuclear program, I can't tell if a lot of you are really this clueless or if the lefty blogs have you conditioned to catch the vapors on a daily basis & this is just the newest item
According to the IAEA, Iran has mostly been compliant:

According to the IAEA, the UN’s nuclear inspectors, Iran continues to comply with every part of the nuclear deal. “As of today, I can state that Iran is implementing its nuclear-related commitments,” IAEA Director General Yukiya Amano said on March 5.

In effect, Iran is no closer to having a nuclear weapon now than when it signed the accord back in 2015.

But it has slightly violated some of the technical terms of the deal over the past few years. For example, in 2016 Iran twice exceeded that amount of heavy water in nuclear reactors it could have. But the country came clean about this to IAEA inspectors and then promptly shut down that reactor.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
they're inspecting sites that Iran has officially declared, for undeclared sites..

The rules for access to suspicious sites can be found in Section Q of the first annex to the agreement. If inspectors have concerns about undeclared sites, they must submit to Iran a request in writing that explains their concerns. Iran may counter with a proposal for “alternative means” of resolving the issue without actually allowing inspectors to inspect anything. If the inspectors and the regime can’t agree to a solution within two weeks, the dispute gets kicked up to a higher level. In other words, Iran has a license to stall for two full weeks whenever it does something suspicious.

After two weeks, the problem gets handed over to the Joint Commission, a new body whose membership and responsibility is defined in Annex IV to the agreement. Basically, the commission has eight members, one for each of the countries who are party to the agreement, plus the EU. A majority of five commission members may “advise” Iran on how to resolve the inspectors’ concerns. The commission has seven days to address the inspectors’ concerns, after which Iran has three days to implement any recommended measures. So, at minimum, Iran will have 24 days to clean up any suspicious sites before inspectors get a first look.

But what if Iran doesn’t comply with the commission’s requests within three days? Alas, that is a mystery. Section Q ends with the pronouncement that Iran will implement such measures. However, there is a “Dispute Resolution Mechanism” described in paragraphs 36 and 37 of the main body of the deal. This process requires another 50 days — the precise length is difficult to discern from the text, since it involves three separate levels of evaluation. So in practice, Iran may be looking at a minimum of two and a half months before they have to do anything.

so color me unconvinced that totalitarians who used Obama's bribes to kill Americans are complying faithfully with the deal

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Bro give me a break with this guy LOL!!!! He is so far out of touch on most issues I cant even listen to him too much.
yeah and an orange new york real estate developer is in touch with the common man lmao hold on while i just get some russian loans to pay back the billions in debt I owe, like a normal person.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
they're inspecting sites that Iran has officially declared, for undeclared sites..

The rules for access to suspicious sites can be found in Section Q of the first annex to the agreement. If inspectors have concerns about undeclared sites, they must submit to Iran a request in writing that explains their concerns. Iran may counter with a proposal for “alternative means” of resolving the issue without actually allowing inspectors to inspect anything. If the inspectors and the regime can’t agree to a solution within two weeks, the dispute gets kicked up to a higher level. In other words, Iran has a license to stall for two full weeks whenever it does something suspicious.

After two weeks, the problem gets handed over to the Joint Commission, a new body whose membership and responsibility is defined in Annex IV to the agreement. Basically, the commission has eight members, one for each of the countries who are party to the agreement, plus the EU. A majority of five commission members may “advise” Iran on how to resolve the inspectors’ concerns. The commission has seven days to address the inspectors’ concerns, after which Iran has three days to implement any recommended measures. So, at minimum, Iran will have 24 days to clean up any suspicious sites before inspectors get a first look.

But what if Iran doesn’t comply with the commission’s requests within three days? Alas, that is a mystery. Section Q ends with the pronouncement that Iran will implement such measures. However, there is a “Dispute Resolution Mechanism” described in paragraphs 36 and 37 of the main body of the deal. This process requires another 50 days — the precise length is difficult to discern from the text, since it involves three separate levels of evaluation. So in practice, Iran may be looking at a minimum of two and a half months before they have to do anything.

so color me unconvinced that totalitarians who used Obama's bribes to kill Americans are complying faithfully with the deal
Lol

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
yeah and an orange new york real estate developer is in touch with the common man lmao hold on while i just get some russian loans to pay back the billions in debt I owe, like a normal person.
I’m sorry do you think you got me or something lol.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Bingo, people like Truck Party @Truck Party are either blind or unwilling to admit the truth

There is a reason that every European country is against what Trump is doing

All this move has done is give the hard liners more ammo to get power just when the moderates where gaining support.

If you are have a brain and you live in the West you want a moderate Iran with more modern leader, and not give the backward religous nuts a pulpit.

These topics are truly an IQ test

NoDoubt

Last edited:

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
I've read the Israeli government is pro-war, Netenyahu is reportedly very close with the President's son-in-law so if the Israelis are indeed pushing for conflict then I'd be surprised if there were no connection to the U.S. position.
Yeah
Pro war as long as the US does the dirty work for them.