General So This Is How The Iran War begins

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Don't need to, I can read.

Seems to be getting hard out there for the fundamentalists. I was reading about one of the defense companies I invested in a few years ago, they've engineered technology where if a radar system locks on to an Israeli jet they have missiles that'll lock on to the source of the tracking & bomb the shit out of it. Going to be a rough few years for the Islamic Republic of Iran

It was going to be very rough for the Islamic fanatical element, too bad Trump just gave them a liferaft. the fanaical wing of the government had lost a ton of favor with the people, the people have been fed up, in recent months they even protested, the moderates where gaining power all until your boy Trump pulled the US out of the Iran deal.

Now the radical element is gaining power and actually has an unfortunate point that they can rally the people on the fence with. Trump set the movement back by making this move.

And again, there would not even have ever been an Islamic republic if not for the vaccum we created and the distrust we created, by fucking with the Iranian government decades ago.

That is what you keep missing.

Hopefully you are learning

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
It was going to be very rough for the Islamic fanatical element, too bad Trump just gave them a liferaft. the fanaical wing of the government had lost a ton of favor with the people, the people have been fed up, in recent months they even protested, the moderates where gaining power all until your boy Trump pulled the US out of the Iran deal.

Now the radical element is gaining power and actually has an unfortunate point that they can rally the people on the fence with. Trump set the movement back by making this move.

And again, there would not even have ever been an Islamic republic if not for the vaccum we created and the distrust we created, by fucking with the Iranian government decades ago.

That is what you keep missing.

Hopefully you are learning
it's a shame Obama gave them $150 billion to play with

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
takes a bold man to call for the release of gangster's money as a moral cause, kudos to you

It takes a foolish man like you to not understand it was their money, to not understand the US and Isreal caused all this in the first place decades ago, to not understand the USA essentially attacked innocent Iranians with chemical weapons, not only foolish but lacking a soul also.

The real people see the truth, you can bs all you want, but we and others know what is true

And Iran ain't going no where, I know you would take joy if millions of innocent Iranians die, but it's not gonna happen so you better get used to Iran.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
it'll be much better than that

You are really showing your lack of character here. You call a possible destruction of people on a higher volume as better?

I would say what I really think about you but I would get banned probably.

This more than anything shows what you really are.

It will never happen, Iran will always remain the force in that region that balances out the power with Isreal much to your dismay. However I am speaking of this forum and who is on it, lots of great people, some meh, and a few despicable ones, you fall into the descipacable category.

NoDoubt

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
It takes a foolish man like you to not understand it was their money, to not understand the US and Isreal caused all this in the first place decades ago, to not understand the USA essentially attacked innocent Iranians with chemical weapons, not only foolish but lacking a soul also.

The real people see the truth, you can bs all you want, but we and others know what is true

And Iran ain't going no where, I know you would take joy if millions of innocent Iranians die, but it's not gonna happen so you better get used to Iran.
I'd like the see people in the Middle East free & don't share your underlying assumption that people there are destined to be slaves to their government. That's probably the biggest difference between you and I

Last edited:

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'd like the see people in the Middle East free & don't share your underlying assumption that people there are destined to be slaves to their government. That's probably the difference between you and I

Your posts are showing you to have joy and happniess at the possible destruction of Iran and it's people. That is sick, and levels beyond. There is a stark difference between us. You have clear bias and hatred for the other side, whereas the people of Isreal, the actual people, should have their peace and their lives mean as much to me as the people of Iran, the actual people.

Until you post to show otherwise, I am going by everything you have posted. You actuall stated it would be better if the destruction of Iran was on an even larger scale. Here is the quote from KwingJitsu, who responded to your comment about the destruction, and you followed up that it will be an better in your words for more destruction.

"KWingJitsu said:
LOL. Annnnnd what did I say? :D

Israeli missile obliterates an Iranian rocket launcher in Syria | Daily Mail Online

Cartoon bomb drawing coming up next!

"it'll be much better than that"

Truck Party @Truck Party

So now after I bring up your own words, you are trying to reverse course and be even more fake?

Plus you are so down and dirty that you say I say they are destined to be slaves to their comment when people and any person with a clue is telling you the moderates had been gaining a lot of power and momentum until Trump fucked around with the Iran deal. You are full of hot air and deceitful and you try to lie about what even I am saying when the words are there to show otherwise from me.

WTF, get that lying crap out of here, I see you

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Your posts are showing you to have joy and happniess at the possible destruction of Iran and it's people. That is sick, and levels beyond. There is a stark difference between us. You have clear bias and hatred for the other side, whereas the people of Isreal, the actual people, should have their peace and their lives mean as much to me as the people of Iran, the actual people.

Until you post to show otherwise, I am going by everything you have posted. You actuall stated it would be better if the destruction of Iran was on an even larger scale. Here is the quote from KwingJitsu, who responded to your comment about the destruction, and you followed up that it will be an better in your words for more destruction.

"KWingJitsu said:
LOL. Annnnnd what did I say? :D

Israeli missile obliterates an Iranian rocket launcher in Syria | Daily Mail Online

Cartoon bomb drawing coming up next!

"it'll be much better than that"

Truck Party @Truck Party

So now after I bring up your own words, you are trying to reverse course and be even more fake?

Plus you are so down and dirty that you say I say they are destined to be slaves to their comment when people and any person with a clue is telling you the moderates had been gaining a lot of power and momentum until Trump fucked around with the Iran deal. You are full of hot air and deceitful and you try to lie about what even I am saying when the words are there to show otherwise from me.

WTF, get that lying crap out of here, I see you
yep I've been hiding it all along & you sussed me out, I've been a genocidal maniac this whole time. I couldn't have been thinking that Israel knows exactly where Iran's military bases are, that they know exactly where the nukes they're trying to produce are, I was instead calling for them to be exterminated. Good read

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
yep I've been hiding it all along & you sussed me out, I've been a genocidal maniac this whole time. I couldn't have been thinking that Israel knows exactly where Iran's military bases are, that they know exactly where the nukes they're trying to produce are, I was instead calling for them to be exterminated. Good read

I quoted your own words, sorry that game of misdirection by you won't work here.

Also, if you had a real clue you would know there is 0% chance Iran would ever at any time nuke Isreal.

They know full well if they did, they also would be obliterated. Do you really think Iran is so bent on hitting Isreal that it will destroy itself to also destroy another country?

Every high ranking person in the US government knows Iran would never do this, on repub or democrat, are you really that naive that you think a sovreign country would essentially give up their entire existence?

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Truck Party @Truck Party

By the way, the one and only actual technical infraction Iran ever commited was having too high of a heavy water count in one of their plants, and they self reported this and fixed it right away. Again, the infraction was not caught by inspectors of outisde origin, Iran themselves caught the oversight, right away brought it up and fixed it. Which actually even stronger proves their true intentions are not to ever destroy any country, especially Isreal which would ensure their own destruction, you are no genius.

You really are a person that is not right in many ways, on the most serious of levels. You are a dangerous and reckless person that will try their best to paint a false picture on topics that involves peoples lives and freedoms.

Shameful to the max

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
I quoted your own words, sorry that game of misdirection by you won't work here.

Also, if you had a real clue you would know there is 0% chance Iran would ever at any time nuke Isreal.

They know full well if they did, they also would be obliterated. Do you really think Iran is so bent on hitting Isreal that it will destroy itself to also destroy another country?

Every high ranking person in the US government knows Iran would never do this, on repub or democrat, are you really that naive that you think a sovreign country would essentially give up their entire existence?
then why would Iran always claim they would wipe Israel off the face of the Earth?

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
then why would Iran always claim they would wipe Israel off the face of the Earth?

We already went over that before yesterday clownshoe, and now looks like you are showing your true colors about your earlier comments by trying to justify your original comment about saying a larger destruction of Iran and their innocent people. would be even better in your own words. You are getting all caught up in your lies. As I figure you always will

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
We already went over that before yesterday clownshoe, and now looks like you are showing your true colors about your earlier comments by trying to justify your original comment about saying a larger destruction of Iran and their innocent people. would be even better in your own words. You are getting all caught up in your lies. As I figure you always will
I don't follow your daily drama on the forum, I must've missed it. So why would Iran openly call for exterminating Jews if they didn't mean it?

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I don't follow your daily drama on the forum, I must've missed it. So why would Iran openly call for exterminating Jews if they didn't mean it?

Nope, you responded to me either on this thread or one of the many other threads, nice try. Misdirection don't work with me, I was a really good Free Safety in high school, I watch the hips and where they go. As I said earlier, and now looks like you are showing your true colors about your earlier comments by trying to justify your original comment about saying a larger destruction of Iran and their innocent people. would be even better in your own words. You are getting all caught up in your lies. As I figure you always will

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Why would North Korea always say the same thing - even more so than Iran.
Yet President dotard is happy to negotiate with them but not Iran.
You're drowning in your own twisted facts and it's fun watching you get exposed by someone other than me.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Why would North Korea always say the same thing - even more so than Iran.
Yet President dotard is happy to negotiate with them but not Iran.
You're drowning in your own twisted facts and it's fun watching you get exposed by someone other than me.

You know why it's easy to destroy him in this debate, because he won't give any true account of reality, while I am actually being real. On as serious a topic as there is. I lost all respect for this guy many posts back on this topic, as a human being I really lost all respect for him.

Notice he he avoids answering any question that needs a straight forward answer. It's been brought up many times that Iran would never try to nuke Isreal, because it would result in their own destruction, hence a logicall fallacy. Iran is fighting for their own freedom and sovreingty would on purpose destroy themselves?

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

That's what most Iranian people mutter to themselves in Farsi whenever they see those mullah's walking around in public with their bodyguards. I saw it day in day out when I was over there, you would see one of the mullah fucktards walking around with a few body guards, and as soon as people where out of their hearing distance they would mutter curses at them, the bread maker guy in the street, the taxi driver, the lady with the kids, the young teenagers, the middle age guys, all of them hate those people.