General So This Is How The Iran War begins

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
I’m too shit scared to go to bed at the moment knowing I will lay awake all night before my Immigration meeting at 7:30 worrying myself literally sick.
*Sigh* You're giving me flashbacks. I started losing my hair because of this shit and I became an insomniac and have never recovered. Hence me typing this shit at 1am instead of sleeping lol.
Don't know your specifics, but some general tips:
  • Prepare ahead of time by practising answers to questions they 'might' ask. Try to cover worst case scenarios & imagine they know more than they do. Think of it a bit like a job interview in terms of 'impressing' them. Sometimes you'll get a decent human who'll go easy on you.
  • Always provide waaaaay more documents than they ask for (this was key advice for me from my lawyer). Make copies of everything and send everything certified mail with signature confirmation so when they claim they never received it you have proof (yup, happened to me).
  • Show up on time or early. Never miss a deadline - in fact be as early as possible for any requests. Every delay tacks on like 6 months minimum to the damn process.
  • Even if things go badly, keep in mind you can always file an appeal within 30 days of whatever fucked up decision they render (this saved my arse multiple times).

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
*Sigh* You're giving me flashbacks. I started losing my hair because of this shit and I became an insomniac and have never recovered. Hence me typing this shit at 1am instead of sleeping lol.
Don't know your specifics, but some general tips:
  • Prepare ahead of time by practising answers to questions they 'might' ask. Try to cover worst case scenarios & imagine they know more than they do. Think of it a bit like a job interview in terms of 'impressing' them. Sometimes you'll get a decent human who'll go easy on you.
  • Always provide waaaaay more documents than they ask for (this was key advice for me from my lawyer). Make copies of everything and send everything certified mail with signature confirmation so when they claim they never received it you have proof (yup, happened to me).
  • Show up on time or early. Never miss a deadline - in fact be as early as possible for any requests. Every delay tacks on like 6 months minimum to the damn process.
  • Even if things go badly, keep in mind you can always file an appeal within 30 days of whatever fucked up decision they render (this saved my arse multiple times).
Thank you.

I did fine this morning. I've been to that office 4 times now due to their ineptitude. I hope I never have to see that office again, in fact I hope I never even have to drive on the road it's on again. It'll give me shivers. I was in such a state the other day I noticed I hadn't signed my new passport but I was shaking so much I couldn't actually put pen to paper. I was ill on the way there, and ill on the way home, it's so stressful.

The woman I dealt with this morning went over and above what she should have, she was lovely.

M

member 1013

I occasionally think I should have gone to Canada - much easier. Most of my family did, and didn't go through half the shit I did.
Fortunately, I recovered financially, but not many do. The biggest worth is getting the US passport, meaning ease of travel worldwide (though I haven't taken enough advantage of it yet).
You stay out of this great land mkay? We’re full.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If you think the truth comes from a totalitarian regime that chucks gays off of buildings, then I guess I am

You know nothing of truth you don't even have the character as a person to admit that it was us in the USA that taught Saddam Hussein how to use chemical weapons, killing innocent Iranians and even Iraqi's, to you that means nothing, innocent people dying we in your mind as not as its not in the states its kosher.

You would be the same guy losing his shit if it was the other way around

You can't even man up and admit that the USA fucked up and fucked with Iran's government 60 years ago, when it had no right too, why? Because Iran would not fork over their own natural resources

If anyone has been the bad guy it's been us, even retired CIA opreratives who know way more than you ever will say this.

You are a truth denier, I see you.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
You know nothing of truth you don't even have the character as a person to admit that it was us in the USA that taught Saddam Hussein how to use chemical weapons, killing innocent Iranians and even Iraqi's, to you that means nothing, innocent people dying we in your mind as not as its not in the states its kosher.

You would be the same guy losing his shit if it was the other way around

You can't even man up and admit that the USA fucked up and fucked with Iran's government 60 years ago, when it had no right too, why? Because Iran would not fork over their own natural resources

If anyone has been the bad guy it's been us, even retired CIA opreratives who know way more than you ever will say this.

You are a truth denier, I see you.
Do you think the current Iranian regime is more evil than the USA?

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
You stay out of this great land mkay? We’re full.
Actually, you're not. You people have too much unused land. Needs more immigrants - which is why you immigration process is streamlined.
Oh and I visit often.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Do you think the current Iranian regime is more evil than the USA?
Stop dicktucking my questions, you have a complete lack of character, you can't answer basic questions and expect your dumb one's to be answered.

Keep denying truth and keep ignoring what is happening to millions of innocent people

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Stop dicktucking my questions, you have a complete lack of character, you can't answer basic questions and expect your dumb one's to be answered.

Keep denying truth and keep ignoring what is happening to millions of innocent people
you didn't ask me a question

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Keep telling yourself that
Don't need to, I can read.

Seems to be getting hard out there for the fundamentalists. I was reading about one of the defense companies I invested in a few years ago, they've engineered technology where if a radar system locks on to an Israeli jet they have missiles that'll lock on to the source of the tracking & bomb the shit out of it. Going to be a rough few years for the Islamic Republic of Iran