General Terror attack at Mandalay Bay

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I didn’t get this notification, but yes... you can be released in a couple of days. I get to spout some of my military prowess here....... When we went into Somalia, the M16/M4 and M249 hadn’t seen extensive combat use. Though we did use them in Vietnam and several other small conflicts, there were other, more prevalent weapons and soldiers in Vietnam were shooting the first gen M16 in full auto, so not hitting a whole lot accurately. Somalia gave us up close hard data on the 5.56 rounds effectiveness when shot by elite soldiers(Delta and Rangers). What they found was that some could take several shots from the round and still be combat effective or have to take several before being neutralized. Special operations sat down with the frontline info and started testing prototype rounds that would be more effective at stopping he enemy. They came up with the .458 SOCOM. It would be effective and cost efficient, since it used some of the same components as the 5.56, like the lower receiver, magazine, handrail, etc. So to answer your question, yes you can be out of the hospital within a couple of days of being shot by one.

Here’s a pic of the .458 compared to the 5.56. It uses a necked down .50AE cartridge, the same use for the Desert Eagle ... I just ordered a new lower to build one of these. Complete overkill, but a blast to shoot.

Edit... This is the lower I bought. This will be my hog hunting rifle...
Isnt the big issue with the socom round in combat due to its weight?

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Isnt the big issue with the socom round in combat due to its weight?
Yes. I wasn't saying they were going to that, just that an evaluation of the 5.56 prompted them to begin looking at alternative rounds. I'd say if they do make any switch, it'll be to the 6.8 SPC II

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I want to know why he had blunt force injures to his calves and an abrasion on his right knee.
It was either reported early or was on the scanner that he wasn't dead when they police came in and he attempted to flee
This would explain a bit but they changed this story later on

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It was either reported early or was on the scanner that he wasn't dead when they police came in and he attempted to flee
This would explain a bit but they changed this story later on
The time on some of the videos? My first thought was this could be multiple visits over several months that was pieced together. Or maybe it’s legit, I don’t know. But it’s certainly weird it took so long to be released.

Also he’s wearing the same clothes almost the entire time.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
The trauma to his calves.
Ya it's questionable

Two theories
1. the report that he wasn't dead when the police broke in, he tried to flee and the injuries are due to them stopping him

2. The one I think the police are going with that really makes no sense to me, the gun laying over his legs dropped onto his calves creating the injuries
I just don't see how the gun even drops like that in the first place, nevermind cause those injuries

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Video of paddock bringing luggage to elevators
things in this strike me as odd
Didn't they say he didn't get help from the bellboys ?
The bellboys brought him to the service elevator?
Where is the date?
Which hotel does that video say it's for?

View: https://youtu.be/17t5ki_-dno

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Isn't that MB rather than MGM? I haven't heard of him having a room at the MGM yet. Just MB and the Ogden.
Yep, my bad, thanks
I corrected and added an edit

Did you see the video after that where he is helped to 4seasons service elevator