Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
M

member 1013

But I thought Biden was going to open the borders and let people freely flow through?

Oh... and family facilities are not separating children... the licensed youth facilities are licensed with govt over site ... as opposed to tent cities with no private over site of private contracts like under the previous administration.
Oversight *

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
The migrant children often arrive with a grandparent, older sibling or other relative but are separated until federal officials can confirm the accompanying adult is their relative, as required under U.S. law.
Oh... same same but not the same. Right, Thuglife13 @Thuglife13 ?

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Blue man bad.

Oh, and Red State is a questionable source at best. Both heavily bias and lacking in facts.

PS... I think Biden is an old fool, not sure why you think I support the guy?

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Blue man bad.

Oh, and Red State is a questionable source at best. Both heavily bias and lacking in facts.

PS... I think Biden is an old fool, not sure why you think I support the guy?
He probably thinks that because you spend all your time rationalizing the things that you criticized when Trump was doing them.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
So many above comments calling out the other side while blindly ignoring their own team doing something similar. Why not just stand behind principles and spend less time trying to canonize your guy while vilifying the other. Both suck.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So many above comments calling out the other side while blindly ignoring their own team doing something similar. Why not just stand behind principles and spend less time trying to canonize your guy while vilifying the other. Both suck.
We live in a Banana Republic

How you like dem apples?

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018

M

member 1013

You weren’t saying that when trump was doing it!!

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
You weren’t saying that when trump was doing it!!
You thinking of the right person? I called out Trump and Republicans plenty throughout his term. I admit I think liberals have gone looney and I definitely have lots of issues with their ideology, but I’m Libertarian... I find plenty of faults with Republican politicians as well.

M

member 1013

You thinking of the right person? I called out Trump and Republicans plenty throughout his term. I admit I think liberals have gone looney and I definitely have lots of issues with their ideology, but I’m Libertarian... I find plenty of faults with Republican politicians as well.
Holy Fuck I’m joking you silly