Lifestyle TMMAC Cigar Smokers

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
We've had horrible weather the last 2-3 weeks. Barely been getting any hours in. Couldn't set yesterday, due to high winds. Supposed to have rain all day Thursday and 40mph winds on Friday. Another 2 day work week
I’ve got steady work, storm support lol

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
Wasn’t a fan of these when fresh 6mo ago. Let’s see if a little humidor time helped them out.

Aladino Corojo Reserva Toro

63AA73A3-E3BB-4D06-ADCB-C764C5DC2F49.jpeg

IMMAjunkie1984

Feb 17, 2022
Definitely in the running for my favorite cigar name ?. Trying out the Donger's knockout. Rodriguez makes some great stuff, so I'm expecting good things with this dong....erCAFDEEF9-AC8F-4181-A839-7E7CC9DCB7E0.jpeg

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
Wasn’t a fan of these when fresh 6mo ago. Let’s see if a little humidor time helped them out.

Aladino Corojo Reserva Toro

View attachment 84338
IMMAjunkie1984 @IMMAjunkie1984 the 6mo rest did the Reserva wonders. Our next trade I'll be sending you the "A" and a couple corona Reserva's. Maybe let them rest until July/August & see what they turn into. Have I sent you the standard Corojo Lonsdale? If not, I'll include a couple of those too. Also have a few surprises to send ;)

IMMAjunkie1984

Feb 17, 2022
IMMAjunkie1984 @IMMAjunkie1984 the 6mo rest did the Reserva wonders. Our next trade I'll be sending you the "A" and a couple corona Reserva's. Maybe let them rest until July/August & see what they turn into. Have I sent you the standard Corojo Lonsdale? If not, I'll include a couple of those too. Also have a few surprises to send ;)
I'm pretty sure I've had the Corojo lonsdale from you. Crazy what a short 6 months will do to something that was subpar. We will chat soon about a trade. You know the box I'm after ?, so maybe just let me get some padrons on hand before we discuss

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
I'm pretty sure I've had the Corojo lonsdale from you. Crazy what a short 6 months will do to something that was subpar. We will chat soon about a trade. You know the box I'm after ?, so maybe just let me get some padrons on hand before we discuss
Sounds good. I can always just ship out what I'm going to ship out & you can send a few interesting things in return. We can talk about the box swap thing as a direct swap or whatever. There'll be the Namakubi box plus some cool extras I'll be sending, most everything will be aged with a couple exceptions that I've already noted. I'll text you the breakdown when it gets sent out(I'm on nights so next week would be the earliest).

IMMAjunkie1984

Feb 17, 2022
Sounds good. I can always just ship out what I'm going to ship out & you can send a few interesting things in return. We can talk about the box swap thing as a direct swap or whatever. There'll be the Namakubi box plus some cool extras I'll be sending, most everything will be aged with a couple exceptions that I've already noted. I'll text you the breakdown when it gets sent out(I'm on nights so next week would be the earliest).
No rush whatsoever and I'm completely cool with waiting until I've gotten the Padrons. It's gonna be a good month before I can justify spending again, after all shit I've bought the last month

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
Well the rain stopped here long enough for a cigar but the wind was 35-40mph. Took son to a movie instead