Lifestyle TMMAC Cigar Smokers

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
Haven’t had a cigar in a bit. Probably later today if the weather holds up.

It is Sunday brunch & bloody mary today though. Decided to do a home brunch instead of going out. Was my cooking so not nearly as fancy as if my wife was cooking but nice late morning anyway
9D3C052E-5A9F-4D5B-97B0-4EFEAB6B95A2.jpeg

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I dig the Manuka Honey Lozenges
Haven’t had a cigar in a bit. Probably later today if the weather holds up.

It is Sunday brunch & bloody mary today though. Decided to do a home brunch instead of going out. Was my cooking so not nearly as fancy as if my wife was cooking but nice late morning anyway
View attachment 84249

IMMAjunkie1984

Feb 17, 2022
His original Tantrum is UNFUCKRINGREAL.
It still bugs me to this day, that EZ didn't focus on their core lines a little more. The early releases I've smoked, were damn good. I probably have a small handful of old core lines somewhere. I know for a fact, I have 2 "pre eminence" from 2016, back when their QC was still good.

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
His original Tantrum is UNFUCKRINGREAL.
Not sure if I’ve tried that one. Still have a small stash of the early uglies, original raven & maybe a few others. I used to enjoy their inexpensive variety packs, blending sessions I believe is what they were called. There were some excellent smokes that snuck into those releases

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Seems that most cigar threads/pages/groups are always chill and full of good people. It's a great hobby with an even better community
Nice
The thread reads like a different language to me, but is very interesting and the pictures are great from you guys.

Since I know absolutely zero about cigars, reading it is like a whole new world to me.

Still gonna grab 50 bucks worth when I am driving by the local shop.

IMMAjunkie1984

Feb 17, 2022
Nice
The thread reads like a different language to me, but is very interesting and the pictures are great from you guys.

Since I know absolutely zero about cigars, reading it is like a whole new world to me.

Still gonna grab 50 bucks worth when I am driving by the local shop.
We were all new at one time. A short 5 years ago, I was just starting off. I didn't know anything, and I'm still learning to this day.

IMMAjunkie1984

Feb 17, 2022
Windy & raining here. All the construction guys packed it in last Friday
We've had horrible weather the last 2-3 weeks. Barely been getting any hours in. Couldn't set yesterday, due to high winds. Supposed to have rain all day Thursday and 40mph winds on Friday. Another 2 day work week