Lifestyle TMMAC Cigar Smokers

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

IMMAjunkie1984

Feb 17, 2022
How was it? I wasn’t a fan of the Lancero but it did seem like a larger rg might compliment that blend
I'm about 2/3 in. It's just ok, still something that just doesn't do it for me. I was hoping with the 3-4 yes of rest, that it would hit a little better for me.

IMMAjunkie1984

Feb 17, 2022
Out of all the newer stuff I've gotten recently, this was the one I was looking forward to the most. Mombacho Cosecha 2013. Rolled in '13, released in '18 7ACF8D5E-FFE6-473A-9F01-1B6D59D5BDF7.jpeg

Last edited:

FedorFerguson

Mar 21, 2023
How did you guys get into cigar smoking? It's so....niche? Not sure what the word I'm looking for is. I just don't see how one gets into cigars in 2023

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
How did you guys get into cigar smoking? It's so....niche? Not sure what the word I'm looking for is. I just don't see how one gets into cigars in 2023
I was in my early 30’s & in my career. A coworker I respected would have celebratory cigars. That’s what started it. Finding out that others I already associated with were into them helped & a few were in different cigar social clubs. Kind of grew from there.

IMMAjunkie1984

Feb 17, 2022
I smoked maybe 2 cigars a year from about 28-33. My girlfriend and myself went to a scotch VS bourbon night that allowed smoking. I brought a cigar with, she tried it, and loved it. We started smoking once a month, then once every 2 week and finally, whenever we wanted. She surprised me with a humidor after a few months, and that started the shit show with cigars and myself. I've been smoking semi regularly for about 5 years and daily for about 3 years.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Seems like it is becoming less niche with all these comedians smoking cigars on podcasts.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I don't really consider it niche. 3.5-4.5% of the US population smokes cigars. That's over 8.5 million people at a minimum.
I see them on golf courses all the time.

Joe Burrow smokes them whenever he wins a championship, so I'll be seeing it pretty often from him over the next 10 years.