General Track your cardio here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Just added a treadmill to my home gym.
Guess I'm going to have to start posting.

You're still cutting??
No I'm gaining weight. Just trying to Max effort everything I'm doing in the gym instead of making sure I do 45 mins or an hour cardio. I want 7000 bad.
It's real hard for me to be 180 so one big meal a day and drinking milk puts me around 200lbs. If I start eating 2 or 3 meals I'll be 220-230

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
No I'm gaining weight. Just trying to Max effort everything I'm doing in the gym instead of making sure I do 45 mins or an hour cardio. I want 7000 bad.
It's real hard for me to be 180 so one big meal a day and drinking milk puts me around 200lbs. If I start eating 2 or 3 meals I'll be 220-230
There’s another source of protein, check out yuki2054 @yuki2054 threads.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Here is a message to everyone out there doing cardio tricks.....if you are on a treadmill or stairmaater and you are going sideways or backwards, you are fat and everyone hates you. It is only fatties that do that and you annoy ppl around you. You aren't burning extra calories. Just stop

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Here is a message to everyone out there doing cardio tricks.....if you are on a treadmill or stairmaater and you are going sideways or backwards, you are fat and everyone hates you. It is only fatties that do that and you annoy ppl around you. You aren't burning extra calories. Just stop
pro tip

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
good job man

no offense but methdentist would fuck you up in a cardio contest
100% agree, no argument here. I can't do steps at that pace for a frigging hour.

Though this is what I did right before I hit the weights for 90 minutes.
Baby steps on my comeback, meaning I have juuuust enough cardio to fuck him up ,.......... in other ways :smilingimp:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
100% agree. No argument here. I can'tt do steps at that pace for a frigging hour.

Though this is what I did right before I hit the weights for 90 minutes.
Baby steps on my comeback, meaning I have enough cardio to fuck him up in........other ways :smilingimp:
I am just fucking around
I don't know either of you guys

He just seems to be a workout nut

I don't like fake e beefs

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I'm gonna get 3 of my buddies, head to your gym and tie up 8 treadmills for an hour while I act out this video with OK GO playing over the intercom on repeat.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAsCNK7RA