General Track your cardio here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Cool thanks so this fucking pussy that refuses to fight me is just gona openly troll me on here while I leave him the fuck alone. Shit up all my threads w bullshit and I don't have no message agreeing to a fight. Fucking bitch
he probably only hits 1 K
not worth the time bru

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Am I allowed to follow ppl around on here? Can I follow one of the pro fighters around and shit up their threads and then if they get mad o well tough shit I'ma keep doing it

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Am I allowed to follow ppl around on here? Can I follow one of the pro fighters around and shit up their threads and then if they get mad o well tough shit I'ma keep doing it
He is shitting up the thread no doubt

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
I barely talk about my life anymore cuz I get trolled by the same idiots. I'm just tryna track my cardio over here. Go fuck off u skinny pussy bitch

I barely talk about my life anymore cuz I get trolled by the same idiots. I'm just tryna track my cardio over here. Go fuck off u skinny pussy bitch

Dude...Harden the fuck up....You know he is just baiting... IGNORE FEATURE FFS

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015

Dude...Harden the fuck up....You know he is just baiting... IGNORE FEATURE FFS
That is funny coming from you. Wasn't it 2 days ago I made ONE comment to Gakt in one of your threads and you told me to stfu. But when someone is following me around here I have to eat it huh? That sound ok to you? Seems like the rules don't match up. I have to eat shit e a smile from the same guy trolling me daily, but if I say anything to other ppl I have to stfu. Yeah ok.

This dude is a troll and a pussy and is adding zero to this thread or any thread he trolls me in. This is also an mma forum and he is relentlessly trolling and won't back his shit up. So if this is allowed then I can just pick a person or ppl and follow them around trolling then correct,? And u will tell them to toughen up? That's ok right?

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Because I don't fucking mind doing it. I can start arguments in every thread and find ppls weak spots and fuck w then relentlessly. Try me

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Hey let me think what happened to me when I called someone Jared Fogle. Did u tell him to toughen it up cuz I like to bait ppl? Or did l get pinked and told to shut it. Cuz I can't remember.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
You guys must need to be reminded that Wild @Wild and Splinty @Splinty listened to people complain about the same issues, every day, for years.
* Influenced or owned by the UFC
* Topics censored and/or deleted
* The owners don't care
* Lack of communication by ownership & the mods
* Rogue Mods, Nazi Mods, Mods that show favoritism, lack of consistency in Moderating
* People being banned w/out explanation
* The staff doesn't respond to PM's or emails
* The karma system sucks
* The sites being overrun by trolls and idiots
* All of the fighters have been ran off by trolls and idiots
* Many of the good posters have been ran off by trolls and idiots
* The site crashing
* The app needs to be fixed
* The technology is outdated
* The only site where members have to pay to post content
* Etc, etc, etc

And many of the people that we still see complaining about those things, signed up here at one time, but for whatever reason chose to complain...only to complain some more because the complaints that have been going on for years, apparently still havent been addressed,

Meanwhile, with the help of many many people within this community(except La Paix @Leafs Watcher of course), Wild and Splinty built a forum with state of the art technology, a stable server, features that NO other forum can offer, and a membership full of quality people that enjoy one another & respectfully talking MMA. The staff is attentive, fighters interact here w/out any BS, and we're not owned or influenced by any outside entities. And it's all free of charge to anyone that would like to join.

So people can continue to sit around and complain about what others should be doing. Or they can embrace change, and join a community that has already considered, and addressed, the laundry list of complaints listed above. The choice is theirs.

Wild @Wild is proud of what he's built, and the people here that trusted him and helped him build it. And he'll be thankful for every person that signs up and helps in the future.

It's time that all the members embrace each other as strongly as Wild @Wild has embraced skiing...