Listen What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016

Hauler

Unknown Member
Feb 3, 2016
I really liked that one. That name rings a bell too.
Haynes was a guitarist for the Allman Brothers. His own band is Gov't Mule, but most remember him from his Allman Brother days. He plays a great slide.

This Ashes & Dust album was a collaboration he did with bluegrass band Railroad Earth. It's phenomenal.

psychicdeath

Jan 21, 2015
Dave's Song of the Day

I Love It – Icona Pop featuring Charli XCX

Wednesday song of the day: Today’s song is a collaboration between a Swedish electronic music duo and an English singer.

The Swedish duo Icona Pop had met English singer Charli XCX and they decided to work together. Icona Pop’s producer sent Charli XCX a few simple beats to work with and she wrote some lyrics to go along with the tunes. One of these was I Love It, which told of a rather dramatic breakup of an affair.

They fleshed out the song and recorded it together, billed as Icona Pop featuring Charli XCX. It was released as an electronic download in Sweden, and quickly charted at #2. It was also included on an album and EP by Icona Pop. In the US, I Love It was released as a single in 2012 and made it to #7 on the Billboard Hot 100, selling over two million copies to reach double platinum status.

Tomorrow: From Mozambique to those Memphis nights

Rhino

Channel Moderator
Jun 22, 2015
I've just went through a couple of listens to the new Pearl Jam album 'Gigaton'.... I really really dig this this album. Great vibe, well mixed and produced, well written songs, can't wait to see them live.