What kind of gun or guns do you have?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Wife just picked up another Mark 4 22/45 Lite.

Her other one doesn't have a threaded barrel....

And she needs that because.....

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Wife just picked up another Mark 4 22/45 Lite.

Her other one doesn't have a threaded barrel....

And she needs that because.....

Awesome I've been wanting to pick up a Pink threaded 22/45 for the Wife.

I can put the Suppressor I have on my GSG 1911-22 on that thing and have her come shoot with me....

But then I remember that Range day is ME time and I completely forget about it.

I'll get it one day tho lol.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This is just the AR's. I'm a bit of a Black Hole Weaponry whore. Their barrels are top notch and are made to order. They have an 8-12 week wait

From top to bottom.
AR-15, 18 inch BHW barrel chambered in 264 lbc. Cerakoted in a kryotek pattern. This is my wife's, the lower is an 80% arms bullet lower, no serials. Has a cmc 2 stage trigger.
Ar-15 pistol lower. Also 80% also milled by my wife. Has a 9.5 inch 300 blackout barrel being made for it right now.
Ar-15 18 inch BHW barrel chambered in 264 lbc. Cerakoted in a marpat pattern. This is mine, the lower is an 80% arms bullet lower, no serials. Has a cmc 2 stage trigger.
Ar-15 pistol lower. Also 80% also milled by myself. Has a 9.5 inch 300 blackout barrel being made for it right now.
AR-15, 16 inch BHW barrel chambered 223 wylde. Nothing fancy. PSA magpul lower. I think it has lighter trigger springs.

And this is above our bed, please notice the bed is off center. Heh.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Here's a little preview.

This is just the AR's. I'm a bit of a Black Hole Weaponry whore. Their barrels are top notch and are made to order. They have an 8-12 week wait

From top to bottom.
AR-15, 18 inch BHW barrel chambered in 264 lbc. Cerakoted in a kryotek pattern. This is my wife's, the lower is an 80% arms bullet lower, no serials. Has a cmc 2 stage trigger.
Ar-15 pistol lower. Also 80% also milled by my wife. Has a 9.5 inch 300 blackout barrel being made for it right now.
Ar-15 18 inch BHW barrel chambered in 264 lbc. Cerakoted in a marpat pattern. This is mine, the lower is an 80% arms bullet lower, no serials. Has a cmc 2 stage trigger.
Ar-15 pistol lower. Also 80% also milled by myself. Has a 9.5 inch 300 blackout barrel being made for it right now.
AR-15, 16 inch BHW barrel chambered 223 wylde. Nothing fancy. PSA magpul lower. I think it has lighter trigger springs.

And this is above our bed, please notice the bed is off center. Heh.

Are you looking for a new dog?

I very much like to submit a application.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
a lil .22 revolver kinda like this for very cheap

like 70 bucks
haven't shot it

H&R from a very long time ago...seems fine from what I can tell
pull the pin and cylinder falls out to reload

lil snake shooter

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Thinking of a Lever Action myself

Might go check Cabela's and see what Henry's they have around...not sure about marlin quality lately, I heard some things

maybe a side loader? maybe a Big boy? I don't like the shiny ones though.

thoughts?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Thinking of a Lever Action myself

Might go check Cabela's and see what Henry's they have around...not sure about marlin quality lately, I heard some things

maybe a side loader? maybe a Big boy? I don't like the shiny ones though.

thoughts?
I too am looking for a new lever action, all the ones I have are old and I was told by my gun smith he will disown me if I thread the barrels on any of the ones I have now. I'd like an SBR Henry chambered in 45-70 with sayyyyyyy a Hybrid 46 can hanging off the end.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I too am looking for a new lever action, all the ones I have are old and I was told by my gun smith he will disown me if I thread the barrels on any of the ones I have now. I'd like an SBR Henry chambered in 45-70 with sayyyyyyy a Hybrid 46 can hanging off the end.
Ya no altering those old ones...most are very quality and collectable/desirable
45-70 sounds nice, never shot it though...they probably have different models in that caliber...didn't know they had threaded or is that something you would have a smith do?

I kinda want .357 lever, not sure why...I shot one like 8 years back and it was very sweet

They make so many calibers and models now...just watched a video of a side loading .410 Henry...pretty funny

Maybe they will make a 20 gauge soon.

I may get one today if they have anything that catches the eye...raining and I decided no work today so may go shopping.

saw a henry garden gun couple weeks back...a smoothbore .22
lol it can't hit shit with a .22 bullet at any range and the snakeshot is so tiny it has very limited effective range...good for shooting inside your barn or garage at critters because the tiny shot can't even barely ricochet...Henry making some wild models
had some sweet wood on it

Last edited: