Lifestyle Whatcha cooking?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Didn't cook since this costs 39 baht. In case anyone wants to know. It's tom yam noodle soup with pork. Kwua Djiao, tom yam, sen lek sai mooh. Or however you want to write it in Roman characters.The table is a vintage Winny the phoo.

Noodles and pork with sauce IMO

Rabbit food for colouring.

Yes Disciplined Galt @Galt

I drunk

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Noodles and pork with sauce IMO

Rabbit food for colouring.

Yes Disciplined Galt @Galt

I drunk
Didn't eat the pussy leaf. First beer here. There's an unbelievably annoying girl escaping her meth smoking boyfriend in BKK and a good friend of mine asked me to hep her out. I am personally staying as far away from 3 neurotic Swedish womenfolk but I did give her a call. I think my voice soothed here.

Didn't eat the pussy leaf. First beer here. There's an unbelievably annoying girl escaping her meth smoking boyfriend in BKK and a good friend of mine asked me to hep her out. I am personally staying as far away from 3 neurotic Swedish womenfolk but I did give her a call. I think my voice soothed here.
Punch the guy.

Get someone to video it.

TMMAC FAME?

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Also

I will deal with Swedes

Give em my number M8

±61406372651
It's a shame I wasn't alerted of the situation earlier or a simple call would've done it. Even from myself. I can't give you her no since it's not my friend, but my friends, friend zone goddess. And that would go against the bro-code. It's taken care of though :D

It's a shame I wasn't alerted of the situation earlier or a simple call would've done it. Even from myself. I can't give you her no since it's not my friend, but my friends, friend zone goddess. And that would go against the bro-code. It's taken care of though :D
Just give me her number...She will love it.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Wife made me breakfast two days this weekend and supper once. The last few months she couldn't cook because she's knocked up and it made her sick.

Omelet, rice, longanisa, bacon (in bed too)

Next was more of a brunch

Broccoli and cauliflower in cheese sauce, hash browns, bacon, eggs / cheese / tomato / garlic / herbs and spices cooked baked in a muffin tin and topped with crispy garlic and brushed with butter.

Supper last night

Lettuce wraps with chick peas, carrots, peas, onions pork, shrimp and teriyaki sauce

Deep fried green beans with pork, garlic, onions and hot peppers

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Wife made me breakfast two days this weekend and supper once. The last few months she couldn't cook because she's knocked up and it made her sick.

Omelet, rice, longanisa, bacon (in bed too)

Next was more of a brunch

Broccoli and cauliflower in cheese sauce, hash browns, bacon, eggs / cheese / tomato / garlic / herbs and spices cooked baked in a muffin tin and topped with crispy garlic and brushed with butter.

Supper last night

Lettuce wraps with chick peas, carrots, peas, onions pork, shrimp and teriyaki sauce

Deep fried green beans with pork, garlic, onions and hot peppers

Yeah yeah this all looks really good and everything but more importantly I love your use of the word supper. I don't hear it very often since I moved out of my hometown. Makes me feel all nostalgic and shit.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Wife made brunch today.

Big bowl Pork loin, yellow and red peppers, mushrooms, cilantro and spice.

Small bowl cilantro, egg, tomato and salt

My son got bacon, rice, hotdog, a banana and Gatorade (he's got the flu and this is the first solid food he's had in 24 hours)

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
At my parents for supper. Pork roast, sweet potatoes, carrots, corn, cheese buns, pickles, cheese and raw vegetables.

Had apple butterscotch pie with ice cream for desert but I didn't take any pictures.

Last edited: