Lifestyle Whatcha cooking?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Fucking Boss Bar...half of my life's regrets have something to do with that place.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
On the lighter side, I had about a 3 year run where I hustled a group of lawyers every Tuesday there. It was so profitable that I changed my availability at work, because not only would I make more money, but I'd get piss drunk too. I'd dump a game every now and then, even buy a round of Johnny Black or Glenlivet from time to time, but they just wouldn't stop. "Well you may have won 10 bucks a head, let's make it 25." Fucking idiots considering they all made it through law school. But every Tuesday, just like an atomic clock, they would come in, and open their wallets for me. I once got them to agree to a 50 buck per person game. I felt bad after that. I don't think I ever went over 20 bucks a game after that.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015

Breakfast bagel: Multi-grain bagel toasted on cast iron with a little butter. Scrambled eggs with butter, black pepper, and green onion. Simple, quick, delicious.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016

Breakfast bagel: Multi-grain bagel toasted on cast iron with a little butter. Scrambled eggs with butter, black pepper, and green onion. Simple, quick, delicious.
This was my breakfast Saturday. Everything bagel toasted in my cast iron skillet with some butter then eggs, ham, and some Colby jack cheese. Minimal catsup.