Lifestyle Whatcha cooking?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015

This looks like an awesome recipe for Sunday gravy, but this this fat ball of shit makes me lose my appetite with his heavy breathing, mouth wipes and counter wipes with the same rag, and just his overall fatness. I should have taken notes because I'm not going to watch this again when I'm hungry again.
He’s legit out of breath from just tenderizing meat.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Just grilled some chicken thighs to try to gauge how hot and where the hot spots are on the new grill.

Being able to have a grill again is possibly my favorite part of moving out of my apartment and having a little chunk of dirt and plenty of deck space.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
He’s legit out of breath from just tenderizing meat.
He was legit out of breath just thinking about the food. I think watching that raised my blood pressure, kind of like getting a contact high.

Last edited:

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015

This looks like an awesome recipe for Sunday gravy, but this this fat ball of shit makes me lose my appetite with his heavy breathing, mouth wipes and counter wipes with the same rag, and just his overall fatness. I should have taken notes because I'm not going to watch this again when I'm hungry again.
Its sauce. Not gravy.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Just grilled some chicken thighs to try to gauge how hot and where the hot spots are on the new grill.

Being able to have a grill again is possibly my favorite part of moving out of my apartment and having a little chunk of dirt and plenty of deck space.
I miss my smoker. One of the first things I bought when I moved to Norfolk.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Not really cooking, but having an acai. Blueberry, strawberry and banana smoothie for dinner. It may or may not get a good splash of vodka. Who am I kidding, it most likely will.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Still kicking on Keto

First time under 200lbs since I was 19

Zucchini noodles, bacon, chicken, broccoli, and some artichoke pesto.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Made a sauce with tomato sauce, sauteed onions, butter, habenero and blueberries. (There is a place in Chiraq called DMK, they do an awesome bison burger with a blueberry bbq sauce. That was my inspiration) I broke it all down as much as I could with a fork, then added some corn and the corn water as it was canned corn to balance the heat. Added andouille and warmed it after the sauce reduced. Used a French roll and topped it with chipolte hot sauce and pepper jack then tossed it in the oven for 10 minutes. Topped it with the remainder of the sauce. It turned out pretty awesome. Yes I was high as all high holy hell while doing this. A couple more vodka 7s, and I'll be down for round 2.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Pasta is what I miss most since going keto. Figured I'd try out these spaghetti squash lasagna boats.
To each their own, but I could never go keto. I'm a bonafide carboholic. I quit smoking cold turkey, and had thought about it for months. I can't even think about no carbs, it simply will never happen for me.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
To each their own, but I could never go keto. I'm a bonafide carboholic. I quit smoking cold turkey, and had thought about it for months. I can't even think about no carbs, it simply will never happen for me.
If I have to diet, ribeyes, steak, and burgers are the way to go for me.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Breakfast burrito. 3 eggs, chicken, ham, red onion, tomato, mozza / jack / cheddar cheese, hot sauce.

It was a bit hard to wrap up but tasted quite good.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
I was busy yesterday, so this week was meal prep Monday.

Breakfast (eggs with ground turkey, spinach, carrots, onion, and serrano pepper) and rice for the week.

Lunch for the week (chicken seasoned with paprika, asparagus, and rice).

Dinner (Curried chicken salad).

Last edited: