Lifestyle Whatcha cooking?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I was busy yesterday, so this week was meal prep Monday.

Breakfast (eggs with spinach, carrots, onion, and serrano pepper) and rice for the week.

Lunch for the week (chicken seasoned with paprika, asparagus, and rice).

Dinner (Curried chicken salad).
smart
we cook in excess to feed us for 3 days...pays off big time

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Lunch for work tomorrow.

Chicken breast, broccoli and spinach dip

Lettuce, Cucumber, walnut, cranberry and Parma salad

Banana, blueberry and avacado.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
back on the lamb, area has cheap lamb of high quality....salt pepper rosemary fresh garlic...on hot charcoal

but 94 degrees and humid in OR

cooking 7.5 hours from now...very hot late here on the coast...80 degrees plus at 11pm tonight

Last edited:

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
back on the lamb, area has cheap lamb of high quality....salt pepper rosemary fresh garlic...on hot charcoal

but 94 degrees and humid in OR

cooking 7.5 hours from now...very hot late here on the coast...80 degrees plus at 11pm tonight
I love lamb, goat too. Other than the occasional lamb chop or rack of lamb I generally have them with East Indian food.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Chicken breast, banana, blueberry, raspberry and coconut cream curry with basmati rice.

It sounds pretty fucked up but it tasted really good.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Stuffed halla bread freedom toast with strawberry banana and a touch of peach preserves with bourbon infused maple syrup.

Yes i was high as a kite. Dont judge me.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Smoking a pork butt tonight. Just put it on the grill at 9:30. Should be ready by lunchtime tomorrow. :cheers:

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Dinner: Deboned chicken thigh w/ rice & veggies.

And I have the same for work lunches for the rest of the week along with quiche for breakfast and some extra rice for dinners.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Whats tosino?
In making tocino in the Philippines, the pork belly meat is first sliced into thin strips. Anisewine, annatto, water, sugar, and salt are then combined in a container to make a mixture. Each of the meat strips is then sprinkled with the mixture and then stacked in a separate container, which is then covered and kept refrigerated for about three days to cure.

Tocino is traditionally boiled in water (just enough to cover the meat) or fried in oil, or is cooked over medium heat until the fat is rendered. The original tocino is marinated only with salt, sugar, and salitre (saltpetre), although pineapple juice may be added for a slightly tart flavor. The Kapampangans who make tocinomix it for four to six hours in order to achieve thickness and softness in the meat, then leave it overnight at room temperature before serving it as burong baboy (fermented pork).

Tocino is often served as the popular breakfast or lunchtime combination called Tosilog, which name is a portmanteau of tocino, sinangág(garlic rice) and itlóg (egg, which is cooked either sunny-side up or scrambled).

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
BBQ For wifes dad and sisters birthdays.

Coconut Crab

Filipino spaghetti

Pork bist steak

Chicken afritada

Pancit

Cheese smokies and prawns

Cupcakes

Squid tentacle stuffed with meat

Mushrooms Neptune

Kalbi

There was a bunch of other stuff but I was too busy to get pictures.