NSFW When every thread turns into Community Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I am not taking offense at anything...harmless words on a forum
as for song he got corrected on MMA history and ignored that he was wrong...which in turn made him troll harder with the same old joke
the other two guys just want attention and pride on trolling as their online fake persona...like lil kids

Just posts with no actual content so I would rather not read them for now
You are a good man. I get pissed off.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Too swole to control @TryhardNobody your last post is invisible. I got an alert so you must've tagged me or quoted me, but I can't see it
Ya u have to click to expand. Idk what's going on w my posts but I'd like to blame this forum if possible. I said you used to try and be funny but now you are just calling me fag and liar . It's getting old. We used to keep shit on a joking level and try be funny but you r just crazy disrespectful. Like tjose assholes from the og who followed me around daily.

M

member 3289

Ya u have to click to expand. Idk what's going on w my posts but I'd like to blame this forum if possible. I said you used to try and be funny but now you are just calling me fag and liar . It's getting old. We used to keep shit on a joking level and try be funny but you r just crazy disrespectful. Like tjose assholes from the og who followed me around daily.
You've been posting on forums for at least 5 years, and you still don't know how the internet works...

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Forum is fine, stop lying xoxo

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
No problem w "how the internet works" long as you remember that when some serious shit happens in your life.

M

member 3289

I'm learning. Apparently skinny bitches who can't fight come on the internet to act tough and talk shit to ppl they would never talk shit to in real life. That bout it?
No it's where opioid addicts come and tell bullshit stories about girls they never fucked.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I’m only on page 4 and this thread radically changed from some kind of weird circle anal penetration marathon into an argument that’s seemingly more pointless and ridiculous than the op’s clip.

Never change TMMAC.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just filled up my list again...was trying to give them a shot but have decided to ignore the 3 biggest trolls here

HVD the witty one
Ladyhands florida dork
Song original spazm

peace out fellas...maybe I will lust for your content later down the road but for now your negativity is muted
Bugger off snowflake

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Just filled up my list again...was trying to give them a shot but have decided to ignore the 3 biggest trolls here

HVD the witty one
Ladyhands florida dork
Song original spazm

peace out fellas...maybe I will lust for your content later down the road but for now your negativity is muted
Song is ok