NSFW When every thread turns into Community Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Ya hard to believe that guy is even a social worker. He came in my thread....didn't even read the op.....called everyone names. Seems like someone who would want to be in social work wouldn't be a huge asshole.
Also I would post pics without being accused of lying. If I was asked to post pics I would. The liar stuff in unnecessary. I don't lie.
Hope everyone has a good weekend. Well almost everyone :)
In my experience social workers start at the wrong end, maybe my perspective is different due to my Swedish background.
Any updates on your friends? When you get arrested in swedistan on a Friday you don’t get released until Monday, no exceptions.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
In my experience social workers start at the wrong end, maybe my perspective is different due to my Swedish background.
Any updates on your friends? When you get arrested in swedistan on a Friday you don’t get released until Monday, no exceptions.
Good point w the social workers.
I missed a call from one girl, other girl hasn't called yet. The guy called me , said his jail was a cakewalk and he is being moved upstate for parole hearing. He had no court dates or fines.not sure what they hit him with. He mentioned the one girl may put a weed charge on him since she didn't Wana take it. It would be fine for her and cpl yrs for him. I'm supposed to sort that out wen I get calls. I expect both girls to call me today while I'm working 13hrs I will likely miss both calls.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Good point w the social workers.
I missed a call from one girl, other girl hasn't called yet. The guy called me , said his jail was a cakewalk and he is being moved upstate for parole hearing. He had no court dates or fines.not sure what they hit him with. He mentioned the one girl may put a weed charge on him since she didn't Wana take it. It would be fine for her and cpl yrs for him. I'm supposed to sort that out wen I get calls. I expect both girls to call me today while I'm working 13hrs I will likely miss both calls.
Well, if he’s a rough sort two years won’t hurt. Bitch move on the girls part though, they get preferential treatment. Is there anyway to get it sorted? I’m not knowledgeable about American standards but a weed charge should be doable no? Best of luck with it anyhow.

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Well, if he’s a rough sort two years won’t hurt. Bitch move on the girls part though, they get preferential treatment. Is there anyway to get it sorted? I’m not knowledgeable about American standards but a weed charge should be doable no? Best of luck with it anyhow.
I doubt I will get anything sorted out. Jail calls are recorded so I say nothing illegal on there and I'm not encouraging anyone to take a charge for someone else. I'm just going to listen to what everyone says and then relay info back and forth.
I usually don't discuss my job since I left the other site for being doxxed and I imagine if I type my job here, whoever doxxed me would see it. It's easy work for good money. :)

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
this.i have been ignoring the worlds shittiest social worker for years and the chinese lady for quite a while. it made the forum great again
Other than politics @mcgusto seems like an ok short, bit of a homo but that’s to be expected. Can’t fucking stand ladyhands though, always trying to get negative energy going. The liberal sharia law fake fighter is completely useless and the androgynous Chinese lady is stupid as hell.
Ya hard to believe that guy is even a social worker. He came in my thread....didn't even read the op.....called everyone names. Seems like someone who would want to be in social work wouldn't be a huge asshole.
Also I would post pics without being accused of lying. If I was asked to post pics I would. The liar stuff in unnecessary. I don't lie.
Hope everyone has a good weekend. Well almost everyone :)
Well isnt this an upstanding group of individuals. Funny how birds of a feather flock together.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Just filled up my list again...was trying to give them a shot but have decided to ignore the 3 biggest trolls here

HVD the witty one
Ladyhands florida dork
Song original spazm

peace out fellas...maybe I will lust for your content later down the road but for now your negativity is muted

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Just filled up my list again...was trying to give them a shot but have decided to ignore the 3 biggest trolls here

HVD the witty one
Ladyhands florida dork
Song original spazm

peace out fellas...maybe I will lust for your content later down the road but for now your negativity is muted
I do like song, I’d have a drink with him.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I like them all...but their jokes are getting so stale
Face to Face I bet I get along with each of them...but they troll for reaction too much instead of having legit conversation

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Yeah song seems cool .But some of the others take it too far. I rly dont get being called a liar all the time when I'm willing to post tons of pics. I have never ever had one pic come back as fake or reverse image searched as anything other than what I said. In 5 yrs. So I don't get being constantly called a liar. It's not funny. And calling me a attention whore faggot like ten hrs before my surgery was super funny. Not blocking anyone but who knows. I do have like 100 ppl blocked off my Facebook. But I've never blocked anyone on a forum

I appreciate you guys being cool. Maybe I will be able to hang around for awhile

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Ye
Yeah song seems cool .But some of the others take it too far. I rly dont get being called a liar all the time when I'm willing to post tons of pics. I have never ever had one pic come back as fake or reverse image searched as anything other than what I said. In 5 yrs. So I don't get being constantly called a liar. It's not funny. And calling me a attention whore big meanie like ten hrs before my surgery was super funny. Not blocking anyone but who knows. I do have like 100 ppl blocked off my Facebook. But I've never blocked anyone on a forum

I appreciate you guys being cool. Maybe I will be able to hang around for awhile
Yeah man, other than your habit of sucking dick we see eye to eye.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
All this crying about getting told off by a social worker.

Do you feel everyone who participates on this forum should have to follow their professional guidelines?

Does Splinty need to give everyone medical advice when he sees them making poor health choices?
Does Galt need to be a teacher on call in case someone on the forum calls in sick?
Does BrianOrtega need to provide everyone with the industry specific guidelines when he reads about them doing electrical work at home?
Does Jason need to offer to rip-off / demolish everyones old roof when they plan on replacing it?
Does Tryhard need to provide everyone with the secret sauce recipe for the big mac?

Bunch of snowflakes crying because someone gave them real life advice. Only immature brag about being bad ass, being tough and about all his thug 'friends' in jail. Pull up your pants, get some new friends and take on some responsibility in life.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Pretty sure you know what I meant. He was calling my friends names and didn't read shit I posted.
Yeah maybe u will get blocked. U not rly funny and u seem to be trying to be annoying as shit all the time.
This bitch got pussy after telling me I can’t get a white girl. I have white China when I want. Pointed out his mail order bride, just look at the inbred cunt ffs.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Do you feel everyone who participates on this forum should have to follow their professional guidelines?

Does Splinty need to give everyone medical advice when he sees them making poor health choices?
Does Galt need to be a teacher on call in case someone on the forum calls in sick?
Does BrianOrtega need to provide everyone with the industry specific guidelines when he reads about them doing electrical work at home?
Does Jason need to offer to rip-off / demolish everyones old roof when they plan on replacing it?
Does Tryhard need to provide everyone with the secret sauce recipe for the big mac?

Bunch of snowflakes crying because someone gave them real life advice. Only immature brag about being bad ass, being tough and about all his thug 'friends' in jail. Pull up your pants, get some new friends and take on some responsibility in life.
You’re missing the point mang, be genuine.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

And unless it’s a really dumb question I’d help you fags out wit any ask.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Hvd is just silly, song I like and nuthigger I’d cut.
HVD if genuine speaks my language but he prefers the shtick
Song is my boy, but can't admit he got schooled on MMA history so is still butthurt and trolling me
Hugger is probably fine face to face, but he insists on hiding behind his shtick also

probably great guys but too much attention whoring shits up the threads

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
HVD if genuine speaks my language but he prefers the shtick
Song is my boy, but can't admit he got schooled on MMA history so is still butthurt and trolling me
Hugger is probably fine face to face, but he insists on hiding behind his shtick also

probably great guys but too much attention whoring shits up the threads
You are much nicer than I am. We same to take offense at different things though. My knowledge of combat sports is within the boundaries, personal shit is not.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You are much nicer than I am. We same to take offense at different things though. My knowledge of combat sports is within the boundaries, personal shit is not.
I am not taking offense at anything...harmless words on a forum
as for song he got corrected on MMA history and ignored that he was wrong...which in turn made him troll harder with the same old joke
the other two guys just want attention and pride on trolling as their online fake persona...like lil kids

Just posts with no actual content so I would rather not read them for now