General WHO declares monkeypox a global public health emergency

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Buncha recently weakened immune systems flaring up with monkeypox they probably had living on them for decades.

Hope they lock down and force us to wear n95 diapers for life, for our safety.

I need a new thing to support and V signal about, "Get injected, do your part, your spreading Pox to the Gales and Kennies"

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Buncha recently weakened immune systems flaring up with monkeypox they probably had living on them for decades.

Hope they lock down and force us to wear n95 diapers for life, for our safety.

I need a new thing to support and V signal about, "Get injected, do your part, your spreading Pox to the Gales and Kennies"
some_dirty_nsfw_memes_for_you_640_high_06.jpg

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Some states are declaring a state of emergency over this monkeypox shit. I've yet to hear MSM say anything about this being mainly a disease spreading amongst gay men.

Is that just a rumor?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Some states are declaring a state of emergency over this monkeypox shit. I've yet to hear MSM say anything about this being mainly a disease spreading amongst gay men.

Is that just a rumor?
New York, California, Illinois. What do they have in common…

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Right on schedule. They think Americans are easily manipulated, dummies who will go along with anything and not ask questions...and unfortunately, for the most part, they're right.

US Declares State of Emergency Over Monkeypox

The Biden Administration declared a health emergency over the growing Monkeypox outbreak Thursday.

The declaration allows the federal government to amp up its response to the virus without the usual regulatory barriers.

“I want to make an announcement today that I will be declaring a public health emergency,” Secretary, Department of Health and Human Services Xavier Becerra said in a call with reporters Thursday about the monkeypox outbreak.

“We’re prepared to take our response to the next level in addressing this virus.”

“We urge every American to take monkey pox seriously and to take responsibility and help us tackle this virus,” he continued.

The country has reported more than 6,600 cases of the virus, which cause fever, aches, and bumps or sores on the body.

It spreads through drawn-out skin-to-skin contact, and the main demographic affected so far has been gay and bisexual men.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Right on schedule. They think Americans are easily manipulated, dummies who will go along with anything and not ask questions...and unfortunately, for the most part, they're right.

The Biden Administration declared a health emergency over the growing Monkeypox outbreak Thursday.

The declaration allows the federal government to amp up its response to the virus without the usual regulatory barriers.

“I want to make an announcement today that I will be declaring a public health emergency,” Secretary, Department of Health and Human Services Xavier Becerra said in a call with reporters Thursday about the monkeypox outbreak.

“We’re prepared to take our response to the next level in addressing this virus.”

“We urge every American to take monkey pox seriously and to take responsibility and help us tackle this virus,” he continued.

The country has reported more than 6,600 cases of the virus, which cause fever, aches, and bumps or sores on the body.

It spreads through drawn-out skin-to-skin contact, and the main demographic affected so far has been gay and bisexual men.
i feel like we need to get some sort of congressional approval for a state of emergency to be called. This shit is way to easy.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016

6600 cases?
And I'm assuming ZERO deaths since they didn't mention it.

Out of 330 million people?

Who gives a fuck? LMAO @ making this an emergency. Good grief. What a fucking joke.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
6600 cases?
And I'm assuming ZERO deaths since they didn't mention it.

Out of 330 million people?

Who gives a fuck? LMAO @ making this an emergency. Good grief. What a fucking joke.
You and I know the real agenda here.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
You read the same comments that I do by some in this forum, right? You really believe that?
To be fair...

.002% of people already have this nasty disease - which from what I'm reading gives you a headache and a fever. Maybe a sore throat.

On Earth, 10 people have died WITH Monkepox.
That's .00000013% of the world's population.

It's crisis time.
Better shut the whole thing down again.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
To be fair...

.002% of people already have this nasty disease - which from what I'm reading gives you a headache and a fever. Maybe a sore throat.

On Earth, 10 people have died WITH Monkepox.
That's .00000013% of the world's population.

It's crisis time.
Better shut the whole thing down again.
Mandatory mail in voting is the goal