Why do females think they can hit men and expect no consequences?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Nothing personal...

I fail to see how this adds anything to what has already become a highly inflammatory thread, beyond what was actually needed.

The previous video at least illustrated equal actions (slap, slap) with considerably disparate reactions from the society around including jumping to the defense of the aggressor. That adds a talking point on the societal response.

All this presents is a street fight video of a woman getting beat up. We aren't doing a thread of that. So y'all cut that short now.
The video was of a woman trying to hit a dude and getting punched. I dunno, I thought it was relevant to the thread.

LOL @ you thinking we're trading insults!
Well if that's what passes your benchmark for humour, intelligence or wit, then it's time to up your standards.
@blank - I wish all my decisions in my life were binary. I understand the logic, (especially as a computer scientist), it's just a crude way to even to begin to understand or comprehend this kind of topic. To simplify it to the extent that this complex problem is a matter of blue pill / red pill is ridiculous, especially on a forum. Now, if it's about buying a beer or paying my gas bill, sure, I'll take the blue pill.
There's nothing crude about establishing basics before progressing towards circumstantial and situation-related specifics. "Crude" is a word that is getting thrown around but one must remember, everything has crude beginnings- fact.
I find people's attempts to try to dress up a scenario or mince words and then pretend or assume only one type of situation is representative of every instance to be confusing at best. Then no one knows what the hell is going on. So I break it down and start from the basics and then find out from there where people veer off in agreement.
One of the reasons I left the other place was because of the constant name calling, snide remarks and videos of people getting beat up. It's negative and destructive. I've written this explanation at least 3 times now, if you still consider that crude then could you at least quantify why instead of passing off your opinion as fact?

*edit* okay, okay never mind didn't know it was supposed to be locked SaddamHugeVein...I'm out.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Punch

Fuck appropriate action. Bump into me on the bus, see if it's a good day or not, I dare you.

P

Punch

For those that may not know me, please believe that I'm kidding. I'm not a violent person anymore.