Why do females think they can hit men and expect no consequences?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Most people agree with this, except a few because Gabi Garcia beating you up is OK, she's a woman, can't defend yourself.
If Gabi Garcia started to attack me I would hit her with a steel chair in the forehead.

Wouldn't feel bad at all

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I honestly have no idea what I would do with the scenario of a skilled and very physically capable woman like that trying to fight me...grab her hair and work the head snap?
I don't know if I could meet her with equal and opposite force lol

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If ronda slapped me I would tornado DDT her through a glass coffee table and be fine with it

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
ahhaha. since you brought up wwe stuff
ok. so i was reading about cm punk other day...and his claim to fame is that he's held the wrasslin' belt the longest. what does that even mean?
it surely has nothing to do with his athletic ability...i would say more about the skill of the script writers, right?
not a fan of wrestling but i'm very curious what's going to happen to punky in the octagon. will he brock lesner the division?

If ronda slapped me I would tornado DDT her through a glass coffee table and be fine with it
If Ronda slapped you, they'd give her the Nobel Peace Prize for something to do with women suffering violence and we'd never hear the end of her being the greatest conqueror since Genghis Khan.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
ahhaha. since you brought up wwe stuff
ok. so i was reading about cm punk other day...and his claim to fame is that he's held the wrasslin' belt the longest. what does that even mean?
it surely has nothing to do with his athletic ability...i would say more about the skill of the script writers, right?
not a fan of wrestling but i'm very curious what's going to happen to punky in the octagon. will he brock lesner the division?
I don't know. I don't watch it very often. In fact I'm going down a list of matches to watch before you die. Just watched royal rumble from 1992. It was pretty shit tbh. Then watched Cena vs punk from 2013. Wasn't so bad. I'm mostly into classic matches (haven't watched since circa 2003)

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If Ronda slapped you, they'd give her the Nobel Peace Prize for something to do with women suffering violence and we'd never hear the end of her being the greatest conqueror since Genghis Khan.
Oh its true

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Let me save the thread real quick.

Women deserve equal rights

And lefts.

Everyone has a right to self defense against an attacker. The key is to use the appropriate level to quell that threat. That varies in almost every situation. But never under any circumstances do you not have a right to defend yourself.

Be that against, man , woman, pig, gypsy, terminator, or drone. If something means you harm you take the appropriate action to stay safe.

Wasn't that hard was it?
This was posted on page one. All but 2 people agree.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fucking ronda slap me I'd sweet chin music her right in the mole.

This was posted on page one. All but 2 people agree.
It's kind of interesting to reflect on where the aggression was coming from. And, in my experience when those kinds of words come packaged a piercing or otherwise loud shrill voice, it is very antagonizing. In such light, although it is still wrong, it is not hard to see how domestic disputes can turn violent. People need to discuss opposing viewpoints like mature adults. When immaturity prevails....well the rest tends to follow. Sadly.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
Fucking ronda slap me I'd sweet chin music her right in the mole.
seriously..why doesn't she get that thing removed. i know she sees it.

reminds me of uncle buck...get a rat to chew that thing off or austin powers..moley moley moley

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't know how I'd react.
Depends on the situation, but I'd either defend myself or run away from the ensuing and inevitable charges.

M

member 1013

I think you mean she would replace Genghis as GOAT

I think you mean she would replace Genghis as GOAT
Hell, she'd smote his name from the annals of history....or the media would on her behalf. Our lord and savior Fedor would finally announce his superfight opponent and this thread would get really heated.

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
It's kind of interesting to reflect on where the aggression was coming from. And, in my experience when those kinds of words come packaged a piercing or otherwise loud shrill voice, it is very antagonizing. In such light, although it is still wrong, it is not hard to see how domestic disputes can turn violent. People need to discuss opposing viewpoints like mature adults. When immaturity prevails....well the rest tends to follow. Sadly.
I read all this in the Law and Order: InspectorMeatballUnit intro voice.

M

member 1013

Hell, she'd smote his name from the annals of history....or the media would on her behalf. Our lord and savior Fedor would finally announce his superfight opponent and this thread would get really heated.
Honda just wants to hump Fedor and have his babies.

I'd watch..

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
@blank - I wish all my decisions in my life were binary. I understand the logic, (especially as a computer scientist), it's just a crude way to even to begin to understand or comprehend this kind of topic. To simplify it to the extent that this complex problem is a matter of blue pill / red pill is ridiculous, especially on a forum. Now, if it's about buying a beer or paying my gas bill, sure, I'll take the blue pill.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I see no reason to be emotionally invested in a simple discussion but find it very telling that it's off-putting to some people. I'm not going to trade insults with you because there's really no point to that.
LOL @ you thinking we're trading insults!