Sci/Tech Why Do People Get So Excited About UFO's/Extra Terrestrials?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I've tried to wrap my head around people's obsession with aliens, and I really don't get it. It strikes me as one of the least compelling possibilities for people to be exploring. Anyone here into this shit that can shed some light on it for the rest of us?
there is a reality that says if an Alein sic organism. Gets her now. At light speed it had to have left in our year 1209.

but I think we are the aliens, I go for. The red dwarf or interstellar war.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
there is a reality that says if an Alein sic organism. Gets her now. At light speed it had to have left in our year 1209.

but I think we are the aliens, I go for. The red dwarf or interstellar war.
Why would it have to have come from 812 light years away? Is that where aliens live?

Also, what's with the weird way you wrote that post?

Are you...

...AN ALIEN???

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Why would it have to have come from 812 light years away? Is that where aliens live?

Are you...

...AN ALIEN???
shut it you. I’m an earthling

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Are you...

...AN ALIEN???
Worse, a Tottenham fan

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Are you...

...AN ALIEN???
Historically when that writing style has appeared it's been after a couple of cocktails.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

Are you...

...AN ALIEN???
maybe 800 light years is about how far in to the universe we can see...the 'radio horizon' of the universe.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
read a recent CT thread.

NASA lies. the moon isn't far away because we can see it.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
I don't see how that information would be relevant to earth or the problems we have on it. It would certainly be interesting to know for sure, but it's not like it's going to solve the world's problems.
Don’t know if anyone has touched on this bc I didn’t read the whole thread... but for a life form to make it to earth, their species would have to be incredibly advanced. Maybe they’ve dealt with and figured out most of the problems plaguing humanity and our planet and could lend us technology and advice.... or maybe they kill off every male and make hybrid babies with our wives as their sex slaves and drain the planet dry and bounce ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Don’t know if anyone has touched on this bc I didn’t read the whole thread... but for a life form to make it to earth, their species would have to be incredibly advanced. Maybe they’ve dealt with and figured out most of the problems plaguing humanity and our planet and could lend us technology and advice.... or maybe they kill off every male and make hybrid babies with our wives as their sex slaves and drain the planet dry and bounce ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Maybe they already figured out there are 33 different genders and you are being ignorant. Maybe that huh?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
More advanced in terms of space travel doesn't equate to more advanced overall.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
i dont imagine alien life looking anything like us

4 limbs, 1 head, 2 eyes, 1 mouth, male dick, female vagina, etc ....... nope

the scariest thing is they might look like a cross of a jelly fish and spider with 3 heads. 'males' with pumpkin shaped dicks, maybe a 3rd natural gender needed, thier babies are eggs, they only eat acid washed food, etc..

but theyre hell of smart