Your three favourite ...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
P

Punch

Yes. Rogue got her start with the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Mystique was her foster mother. Mystique was also nitecrawlers biological mother, so that makes rogue and nitecrawler foster siblings.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Yes. Rogue got her start with the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Mystique was her foster mother. Mystique was also nitecrawlers biological mother, so that makes rogue and nitecrawler foster siblings.
I remember the mystique thing but didn't know about evil Rogue.
I guess all my x-men knowledge comes from the cartoon and that I haven't watched recently so what I did learn is fuzzy.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Good one, Sabretooth....totally forgot. Badass also.
Yes, comic book Sabertooth.

Just like comic version of Ghostrider, fuck that Nick Cage shit.

The Daredevil version of Punisher is acceptable by my books. Thinking Travolta makes me want to puke.

And again, comic book version on jacked up Venom, forget that Spiderman 3 shit.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Yes, comic book Sabertooth.

Just like comic version of Ghostrider, fuck that Nick Cage shit.

The Daredevil version of Punisher is acceptable by my books. Thinking Travolta makes me want to puke.

And again, comic book version on jacked up Venom, forget that Spiderman 3 shit.
Just comics version for me man. As a kid I could only wish there were awesome realistic superhero movies. After watching all the original crappy Hulk, Spiderman TV series, etc. I thought that's what I wanted. But Hollywood has a way of smothering the originals. I have yet to see the first Spiderman movie, maybe it is great? Oh well, in these times, everybody claims to be a geek. It's the thing.

So different interpretations of superheroes will continue to be created en masse. It's good to see those movies bring much joy, but I'll keep to comics. And even in saying that I'm sure I align myself with the other side, the to-vynil-listening, beard-oil-grooming, manbag-carrying hipsters out there. What are ya gonna do.

P

Punch

Just comics version for me man. As a kid I could only wish there were awesome realistic superhero movies. After watching all the original crappy Hulk, Spiderman TV series, etc. I thought that's what I wanted. But Hollywood has a way of smothering the originals. I have yet to see the first Spiderman movie, maybe it is great? Oh well, in these times, everybody claims to be a geek. It's the thing.

So different interpretations of superheroes will continue to be created en masse. It's good to see those movies bring much joy, but I'll keep to comics. And even in saying that I'm sure I align myself with the other side, the to-vynil-listening, beard-oil-grooming, manbag-carrying hipsters out there. What are ya gonna do.
I was a geek before it was cool. :D

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016

I hear you.

With that said, Jon Bernthal's portrayal of the Punisher was bad ass.

P

Punch

Punisher MAX has got to be my favorite version of Frank. So fucking brutal.

Combo

Jan 22, 2017
Yeah, Nightcrawler was the man. I really loved that character as a kid, surprised I forgot about him.

Black Adam is another great character as well.

Some fantastic choices/answers here guys!