Your three favourite ...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Yeah, Nightcrawler was the man. I really loved that character as a kid, surprised I forgot about him.

Black Adam is another great character as well.

Some fantastic choices/answers here guys!
Black Adam is awesome!

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I also love the Sentinels who were on two of the best X-Men covers EVA:

Nimrod

And Chapel from Spawn

Any of you homos ever watch the HBO Spawn cartoon? Just F'N AMAZING!!!

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Gahh this is hard to narrow down.

Batman
Daredevil
Tie between nightwing and the ninja turtles. They count as one right. Also. Also wolverine.

Villians.

Joker
Magneto
Ras al ghoul

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Shame on me...But I don't watch movies mate...Very very seldom...I honestly can't answer but will try to have a think.
im not positive why i tagged u in the darth maul dildo gif. maybe just messing with u? but my brain doesnt really work that way, so im guessing i mustve just read something by you speaking about d*ldos elsewhere as i commented that

anyway, good morning. im about to go to bed... after i bake a cinnamin pretzel =)

im not positive why i tagged u in the darth maul dildo gif. maybe just messing with u? but my brain doesnt really work that way, so im guessing i mustve just read something by you speaking about d*ldos elsewhere as i commented that

anyway, good morning. im about to go to bed... after i bake a cinnamin pretzel =)
It was my picture with dildos at the sex shop.

That's what got you brother...Enjoy your pretzel.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'll never understand the love for Joker. To me he's a man with a personalty disorder. No big muscles or fight skills really. Anyways...

Three good guys

Iron Man
Spawn
Drizzt Do'Urden

Bad guys

Predator
Agent Smith
M. Bison

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
I'll never understand the love for Joker. To me he's a man with a personalty disorder. No big muscles or fight skills really. Anyways...

Three good guys

Iron Man
Spawn
Drizzt Do'Urden

Bad guys

Predator
Agent Smith
M. Bison
agent smith!!! NICE!

i had actually wanted to include him, but since i threw in Drizzt and Kaladin, I wanted to get more into the realm of stuff most people here enjoy and said Joker/Darth Maul(even tho every besides be hates 1-3)

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
agent smith!!! NICE!

i had actually wanted to include him, but since i threw in Drizzt and Kaladin, I wanted to get more into the realm of stuff most people here enjoy and said Joker/Darth Maul(even tho every besides be hates 1-3)
I almost put in Artimus, dudes awesome but just not enough of him, at least I haven't read enough.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
I almost put in Artimus, dudes awesome but just not enough of him, at least I haven't read enough.
yeah, i was debating him too, but im still a far way from reading the entire series. from the way people speak about him on message boards, im tempted to think he and jarlaxle might actually become anti-heros at some point. but who knows. some people just love badguys

hes def a badass, thats for sure

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Updated list:

Goodguys

Badguys

this dude always creeped me out since I saw this as a kid. Not super hero-y, but Job well done as a villain

Combo

Jan 22, 2017

Three good guys

Iron Man
Spawn
Drizzt Do'Urden

Bad guys

Predator
Agent Smith
M. Bison
Great list, buddy. Real depth & thought to it.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
That's why I like him. He has no real abilities or skills, he just fuckin nuts.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
agent smith!!! NICE!

Maul was one of the best things to come out of the prequels.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Another great hero and villain pair that I enjoy is Sherlock Holmes and James Moriarty.
I like when the hero and villain compliment and are constantly challenging each other.