General 2021-2022 NHL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Carolina Hurricanes move to 6-0-0 after dismantling the Boston Bruins 3-0. The canes penalty kill is looking very impressive.

Who will be the last undefeated team in the league?

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Wild up early on the Kraken 1-0 with a goal from Hartman. Minnesota is looking great this year. They will always have a place in my heart.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Haydn Fleury picks up his first goal for the Kraken with assists from Schwartz and Donskoi. 1-1 in Seattle.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Fleury picks up his own rebound and uses it for a wrap around goal! 2-1 Kraken!

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Damn, Thuglife13 @Thuglife13 the sharkys got fucked up by Montreal. We beat them down and primed them for you guys to crush them. Jake Allen somehow had an insane night. Forty-something saves. I guess I’m going to have to go back and watch it tomorrow.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I really don’t think the Panthers will miss a step. They look real good.
If they somehow win the cup I'd be with ok with it so Jumbo Joe can finally hold a cup...

It got dusty when I saw him win that cup...

Damn, Thuglife13 @Thuglife13 the sharkys got fucked up by Montreal. We beat them down and primed them for you guys to crush them. Jake Allen somehow had an insane night. Forty-something saves. I guess I’m going to have to go back and watch it tomorrow.
LoL yeah we've lost 3 in a row now which is never good after winning 4 in a row. Hopefully we get back on track cuz this isn't cutting it. Where you at Kane!

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
watch Bjrokstrand is going to get a hattrick cause I forgot to put him in this morning

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Gotta get your guys opinion ....

We are all NHL fans in this thread as well as MMA Fans or competitors in both sports....

In hockey we are groomed to practice plays and set up shots - we are told never to do this never to do that ...

I'm watching the Avs play and they keep passing everyone waiting for the perfect sh0t ....Trying to set up a play ....but they are not scoring ...

MMA has become so popular over the years coaches teach the same repetitive strikes - takedowns - set ups ....teach the same training techniques ...

When a sport becomes to repetitive ..does it not need a guy to just say Fuck it! And go Balls to the Wall Full Bruiser Brody? Should a coach every now and again let certain players loose?

Avs should let MacKinnon just blast his way full speed to the net and shoot....

MMA go full blitzkrieg on opponent ....no set ups feints no jabs ...straight fuck it! I'm gonna beat dat ass with the most unorthodox power shots i can throw...