General Any of you guys followed this Johnny Depp court case?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Contrast between how it's going according to this thread and what's in the headlines.

I'm very curious where this ends up but either way it looks like Depp will forever labeled an abuser.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Contrast between how it's going according to this thread and what's in the headlines.

I'm very curious where this ends up but either way it looks like Depp will forever labeled an abuser.
I've followed this since the start, I don't know why, in my own summary she is evil and attacked him.. he is a complete abuser that set her off. I'm not sure on her testimony that she said he beat her up. Maybe. Maybe not.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Not trying to be a cunt, but she hasn't aged well.

She was bang on in never back down and when I saw her on top gear.

I mean, I'd throw a fuck up her but I wouldn't be too pleased

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I just did an amber reenactment. Kinda. I just fucken annihilate the toilet at the pub. Barely made it with seconds to spare. I got maybe a 1 minute warning before I went to the toilet. Shit my fucken brains out at full speed like a badger.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I just did an amber reenactment. Kinda. I just fucken annihilate the toilet at the pub. Barely made it with seconds to spare. I got maybe a 1 minute warning before I went to the toilet. Shit my fucken brains out at full speed like a badger.
?
How do you know how badgers shit?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I did a bump in Amsterdam of a stranger.. who then wanted can't remember, so I told him to fuck off and gang showed up to kick my ass.luckily my coworker showed up. He's not trained but he he can fight. He was very mad and me for taking drugs off strangers.

I said we should fight em which also angered him (there were about 10… I think we had em)