General Any suggestions to trap some kittens

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
So, waited till around 11 am this morning till mom was getting hungry to go and capture them all. So had my wife, daughter, neighbor and the owner of Tow Yard. We had a plan. Call mom, cage her, snag the kittens.

I called her and she came out and gave her food. It was strange though she came out from somewhere else than the conex where she normally comes from.

I snagged her and set her in the back of the truck.

I started going into the conex to grab the kittens and there was nothing, I moved all the tires around and was like wtf, they were just here last night.

The owner said, yeah, I came back last night and saw five of them. I was like you came back last night? She said yeah, after you left I wanted to look at them. I asked if mom saw her, she said yeah she was right there. Shit she moved them because of stranger danger.

So we poked around for an hour with way too many people and couldn't find them so I made an executive decision. I'm releasing mom, I will find them later.

So I went back around 2 to feed mom by myself. I called her and she came out immediately. She wanted some pets and hugs which I gave her. As she was eating I poked around where she came from and couldn't see anything.

I went and sat on the bumper of a truck in the yard watching her to see where she went when she was done eating. When she was done she came right up to me to get more hugs and pets.

I told her, momma, show me your kittens. God as my witness, she took me right to them.

She moved them into a tractor tire rim in the deep grass of the yard.

We snagged all five which the owner saw last night before mom got freaked out and moved them

I love this little gray guy

So did my daughter

Mom and kittens are at the sanctuary and I feel a huge relief lifted, now I just got to deal with the 4 males who's nuts I chopped off, they are still pissed.

NiteProwleR

Free Hole Lay Row
Nov 17, 2023
1000001960.jpg
I think this hooker(Storm Cloud) is pregnant. I don't have a large enough bin for all these mutts. He/she was a kitten only a few weeks ago! I still can't tell if they're male/female. May just be fat off my chicken.

gregbrady

Aug 13, 2024
There were so many street cats in Panama growing up. You could hear them fighting and fucking all night, between the feline leukemia and the Panamanians poisoning them it mostly kept their population in check.