Lifestyle Chinese Flu Virus Quarantine Cooking Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
LOL. You guys are making yeast starters. I'm out bringing down deer with my long bow to hang sides of venison in my smoker and dropping out of trees to choke out bears for their warm pelts. This pandemic has really made people realize what their roles would be in a primitive hunter/gatherer society.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
LOL. You guys are making yeast starters. I'm out bringing down deer with my long bow to hang sides of venison in my smoker and dropping out of trees to choke out bears for their warm pelts. This pandemic has really made people realize what their roles would be in a primitive hunter/gatherer society.
Bullshit. I bet you've just been playing red rocket with your chihuahua and eating spaghetti sauce.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
I've discovered my role is to tell my wife what to order for delivery.
I did take on an excited house cat that tried to steal my harumaki!

Le Chat Noir
©

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
We have a freezer full of dead animals we killed.........we don't need to start killing them again, yet.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Picked up some heavy cream yesterday, time for some shrimp pasta. WOooooooooooooooooooooooooo

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Picked up some heavy cream yesterday, time for some shrimp pasta. WOooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I have a friend from France.

I call him bìte de crevette. It means shrimp dick.

I used to teach him all kinds of mean things to say to coworkers. It was funny watching him calling all these early 20 something Belgian kids wankers.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Freezer’s already full bro. Gotta soak up those juices with some warm sourdough.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Think I'm gonna try to make ceviche today. I'll post pics if it happens.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Pretty sure my sourdough starter is ready. Had to knock it down, it grew up over the edges.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Wife and I love going out for ceviche and margaritas, so I gave it a shot at home.

Wild Alaskan Cod

Roma tomatoes and cilantro.

Limes.

Lime juice.

Cubed the Cod and added the lime juice.

Tomatoes, white onion, jalapenos and cilantro all prepped.

Combined all ingredients. Seasoned with salt and pepper and put it in the fridge for dinner. Time to take a nap before work.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Man that looks FUCKING delicious. I wonder if catfish suhveachayyyyyyy would be any good.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Wife and I love going out for ceviche and margaritas, so I gave it a shot at home.

Wild Alaskan Cod

Roma tomatoes and cilantro.

Limes.

Lime juice.

Cubed the Cod and added the lime juice.

Tomatoes, white onion, jalapenos and cilantro all prepped.

Combined all ingredients. Seasoned with salt and pepper and put it in the fridge for dinner. Time to take a nap before work.
geezua bud
that is killer

and you used all the limes haha