Lifestyle Chinese Flu Virus Quarantine Cooking Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude

Stap 1) Cut up the meat while it's very close to frozen, makes it easier to cut, and the smaller pieces are easier for the grinder.

Step 2: Lube up your grinder bits. I use avacado oil, but whatever cooking oil you have is fine. Again, it makes the grinding easier.

Step 3: Grind up the meat

Step 4: Take your ground goose and should you choose add some bread crumbs, I don't always but felt like putting some panko breading in there:

Step 5: Parmesan cheese, not only is the flavor good, but the cheese will melt on cooking so it will help keep gound meat moist even if it's extremely lean.

Step 6: Make your meatballs, my general rule of thumb is each meatball should be about 1/8th lbs

Step 7, and this will be controversial, I pre-cook them in the microwave for 7 minutes per pound. Dont's ask questions, just trust me.

Step 8: Add to your sauce for a half hour or so. Let's the sauce soak into the meatballs and the wonderful meatball grease to get into the sauce. It also gives you time to make your pasta.

Step 9: Look at this picture of my dog:

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It's official, Mrs. Dude and myself will be making bagels this week.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have quiet the situation here. I want some shrimp pasta. I have shrimp, I have pasta, I have butter. I do not have heavy cream, I do not have lemon. Am I fucked?
What's that pink vodka sauce made of? Yeh some of that

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Yeah, bro I got you covered.

First you take your commie ass back to China then I'll give you the other steps.
the okanagan is a bat hot spot . there is a bat house just down the street from here like an extra large bird house . i could be living like a

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm not much of a cook, but a can of tuna, some seasoning, thousand Island dressing and jalapenos is a beast.