Lifestyle Chinese Flu Virus Quarantine Cooking Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
A cheap Chargriller with an off-set fire box for smoking.

Something like this.

How about you?
Right.

WTF.

I'm no griller. I've talked to both of you for years. I'd consider you both people I spoke to online. If I was high MoD I wouldn't even ban you.

But why does that BBQ have a saggy butt?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Right.

WTF.

I'm no griller. I've talked to both of you for years. I'd consider you both people I spoke to online. If I was high MoD I wouldn't even ban you.

But why does that BBQ have a saggy butt?
And this is why brits are terrible people. That's called a firebox, and that's where you keep the fire.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Why would I buy ammo when I have multiple 1000's of rounds?
Humble brag.

Exactly the kind of dipshit (no offense) I was on about.

I need a gun to protect my family from murderers. It's my civil right and part of the second amendment.

I sleep with a Glock 17 in my safe and 9000 rounds of ammunition in the basement.

I can't risk my safety

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude

Stap 1) Cut up the meat while it's very close to frozen, makes it easier to cut, and the smaller pieces are easier for the grinder.

Step 2: Lube up your grinder bits. I use avacado oil, but whatever cooking oil you have is fine. Again, it makes the grinding easier.

Step 3: Grind up the meat

Step 4: Take your ground goose and should you choose add some bread crumbs, I don't always but felt like putting some panko breading in there:

Step 5: Parmesan cheese, not only is the flavor good, but the cheese will melt on cooking so it will help keep gound meat moist even if it's extremely lean.

Step 6: Make your meatballs, my general rule of thumb is each meatball should be about 1/8th lbs

Step 7, and this will be controversial, I pre-cook them in the microwave for 7 minutes per pound. Dont's ask questions, just trust me.

Step 8: Add to your sauce for a half hour or so. Let's the sauce soak into the meatballs and the wonderful meatball grease to get into the sauce. It also gives you time to make your pasta.

Step 9: Look at this picture of my dog:

very cool thanks for the recipe

I have that same attachment grinder

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Did I ever show u guys how to make crazy noodles?

Guess I can tomorrow

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Humble brag.

Exactly the kind of dipshit (no offense) I was on about.

I need a gun to protect my family from murderers. It's my civil right and part of the second amendment.

I sleep with a Glock 17 in my safe and 9000 rounds of ammunition in the basement.

I can't risk my safety
What's the gun going to do in the safe? And we don't do Tupperware guns around here. Show some respect.