General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

JorgeMasvidalsBeard

Super Necessary
Jul 22, 2015
that was the original story from last year that where the MSM started questioning the official "Natural Origin" hypothesis and highlighted the strong conflicts that Fauci and others had in forming that hypothesis. There's no doubt about when/why the research was stopped, or when/why it was restarted...I think the question that neither Trump nor Fauci has addressed is "who approved it?"

Since their both being silent on that, I'm going to assume that Fauci did it, but it was only possible because of Trump's inadequacy in controlling his administration.
Seems accurate. Want to fite?

JorgeMasvidalsBeard

Super Necessary
Jul 22, 2015
Dr Fauci: Fauci on mask usage: Vaccinated people can still 'inadvertently infect' others

Also Dr Fauci:

People who are not vaccinated “are propagating the outbreak,” because they can “inadvertently and innocently” get infected and transmit the virus to someone else who could be at risk of severe illness from Covid, Fauci said.

Rambo John J

Made A Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Last edited:

conor mcgregor nut hugger

Ask me about clay court tennis
Oct 24, 2015
Hey remember when it was cool to compare California's numbers to Florida's because Cali had restrictions in place and Florida said YOLO?

Let's go back to doing that:

New cases per million people, 7-day average:

California - 45
Florida - 266

Testing percent positivity, 7-day average:

California - 0.9%
Florida - 8.5%

Percent vaccinated, first dose/fully vaccinated:

California - 49.2/31.1
Florida - 42.3/29.8

But but but recall the Cali gubna because muh freedum!!!

NEWSOM BAD, DESANTIS GOOD!!!!!

Idiots.

conor mcgregor nut hugger

Ask me about clay court tennis
Oct 24, 2015
Makes sense. I imagine Brazil's numbers are higher as well. Each country has conducted about 1/6 the number of tests per capita that we have.

Plus in regards to India, one shant forget the level of sanitation in many areas of the country:

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Facebook is now the official gov't arbiter of truth.
If your perspective confirms the official narrative, it is Truthier than facts which question the official narrative.
They've decided what's best for us, and we're not to discuss the alternatives or ramifications.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t7P2i4o53U
I'm going to be real honest here, why do people continue to use Facebook?