General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ConorMcGregorsBeard

Stewart Era Liberal
Jul 22, 2015
New cases are on a gradual decline, as are new deaths.

The percentage of people testing positive has gone from about 9% overall three weeks ago to under 6% overall now. In the past week the positive infection rate is only about 3%.

These are all good signs.
That's great.

In town here over the last 3 days we've had 21 cases total (9,5 and 7) Seems like it's about time to reward our hard work, but our public health officials seem intent on squandering the goodwill.

Fingers

File 404 not found
Nov 14, 2019
If you're in public, you have no right to privacy so anyone can film you. I think it's lame how everyone records everything nowadays but at the same time it's sad when people demand people stop filming them because they didn't give them "consent" which they don't have to give as long as they're in public...

What he said above.

I've taken a phone off someone who thought it was amusing to take a pic of me and my wife in a pub garden because he thought it was hilarious we were mucking around wearing paper hats crafted out of newspapers because it was raining.

I gave it back to him after I did factory reset on his phone.

He also thought it was his right.

The twat.

ConorMcGregorsBeard

Stewart Era Liberal
Jul 22, 2015
What he said above.

I've taken a phone off someone who thought it was amusing to take a pic of me and my wife in a pub garden because he thought it was hilarious we were mucking around wearing paper hats crafted out of newspapers because it was raining.

The twat.
It is his right unless the pub garden has rules against it.

Personally, I don't think people should lose their right to privacy by leaving their home, but ultimately they do. If they didn't the press would have no right to report at all.

Thuglife13

Thuglife13
Dec 15, 2018
What he said above.

The twat.
Some soyboy let you grab his phone and let you reset it? People get shot and killed for so much less...

Fingers

File 404 not found
Nov 14, 2019
It's not illegal to take a picture of someone in public in the UK.
That also never happened.
you are such a simple soul.

I always knew you were waiting on your 520mb dial up for my every post. x

as if you’d have me ignore angel buttocks x

rent free my brain free marine.

hoo yar!

Fingers

File 404 not found
Nov 14, 2019
Not sure how legit this is but it's interesting...

not saying there would be a different outcome but what would have happened if there wasn’t a lock down and sports meets, concerts etc carried on?

i am inclined to trust the experts on this

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
We had a high number of daily cases about a week ago because a bunch of test results came back all at once. That's what I'm hoping has happened in LA County
Water parks and other such places can open this week, with it being summer it'll be interesting to see how that effects the numbers. Especially for children.

MMAHAWK

@MMAHAWK21 Coast 2 Coast Combat Hour @COMBATHOUR
Feb 5, 2015
not saying there would be a different outcome but what would have happened if there wasn’t a lock down and sports meets, concerts etc carried on?

i am inclined to trust the experts on this
Make no mistake tho.
if the deaths were in Wisconsin instead of NY there would have never been a lockdown.